We are recruiting a Receptionist within our Property & Workplace Team to be based in our London office.
This is a full-time position, completing 35 hours per week. A daily shift of 8 hours including a 1-hour unpaid break will be completed between the hours of 07:00 – 20:00.
The reception team are an integral part of the Front of House service, this team and individuals within are responsible for the efficient and effective running of the client floors, reservations and Property & Workplace helpdesk.
To meet the overall objective the post holder will need to embrace DLA values and the client journey philosophies to help foster a motivated and exceptional client focused team that supports the business needs and vision.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be part of an engaged team working collaboratively to support our clients and their needs
- Understand and demonstrate the client journey and ability to apply these principals in everything we do; including telephone calls, email responses and working alongside other departments
- Offering an exceptional service to clients and visitors; use initiative and take ownership to, resolve and accommodate any challenges or special requests in a calm and professional manner
- Become the point of contact for day-day coordination for all client requirements
- Accountability for the client floor and areas, ensuring that our internal systems match the daily activity
- Complete video conference bookings with exact detail and accuracy.
- Support and assist with the preparation of documents and subsequent delivery of materials is completed in a timely fashion
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of the client journey,
- Follow all operational, HR, health & safety and environmental policies and procedures
- Actively collaborate with the catering co-ordinator to develop a comprehensive understanding of their requirement, so that bookings can be completed accurately
- Receiving, Logging, Solving and Escalating helpdesk request and tickets; be attentive and provide support
- Embrace the company values to help build strong working relationships with colleagues, clients and users of our services
- Able to prioritise effectively and process multiple tasks; working to sometimes conflicting timescales in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Highly organised approach with good administrative skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic; a team member who has the skills and knowledge to be able to work flexibly and autonomously within our fast moving and changing environment
- Experience in understanding the importance of client care and must be committed to delivering a high level of service, responding to client requests promptly and efficiently
- Proven experience in handling complaints and resolving problems quickly
- Polite and courteous manner
- Excellent communication skills, either verbal or written
- High attention to detail whilst working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to use initiative and display flexibility to ensure excellent service
- Follow all policies and procedures, ensuring uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional
- Experienced user of all aspects of Microsoft office
DLA Piper is a global law firm with lawyers and business service professionals located in more than 40 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Our global reach ensures that we can help businesses with their legal needs anywhere in the world. We strive to be the leading global business law firm by delivering quality, service excellence and value to our clients and offering practical and innovative legal solutions to help them succeed. Our clients range from multinational, Global 1000, and Fortune 500 enterprises to emerging companies developing industry-leading technologies, as well as government and public sector bodies.
In everything we do connected with our People, our Clients and our Communities, we live by these values:
- Be Supportive – we are compassionate and inclusive, valuing diversity and acting thoughtfully
- Be Collaborative – we are proactive, passionate team players investing in our relationships
- Be Bold – we are fearless and inquisitive, challenging ourselves to think big and find creative new solutions
- Be Exceptional – we are strategic and driven, exceeding standards and expectations
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At DLA Piper, diversity and inclusion underpins how we live our values and everything we do. We believe that everyone has a voice, and that everyone’s voice counts. We know that the rich diversity across our firm makes us stronger, more innovative and creative, which helps us to better serve our clients and communities. We are committed to providing an inclusive working environment and culture across our global firm, where everyone can bring their authentic self to work.
Diversity of perspective, thought, background and culture combine to make us the leading global law firm; that’s why we actively seek to build balanced teams. We welcome the unique contribution that you will bring to our firm and actively encourage applications from all talented people – however your talent is packaged, whatever your background or circumstance and regardless of how you identify.
We recognise that people have responsibilities and interests outside of their career and that as a business, we all benefit from working flexibly. That’s why we are open to discussing with candidates the different ways in which we are able to support requests for agile working arrangements.
In the event that we make an offer to you, and where local legislation permits and where relevant, we will conduct pre-engagement screening checks that may include but are not limited to your professional and academic qualifications, your eligibility to work in the relevant jurisdiction, any criminal records, your financial stability and work-related references.