Are you keen to find an exciting new role where you will be part of a dynamic, forward-thinking, agile team? If so, come and join us on the journey.
Why Michelmores? Michelmores is the destination law firm for the ambitious, the imaginative and the distinctive. We help enterprises and individuals navigate change to find a positive future.
We are a flexible, friendly and inclusive organisation with as clear a focus on fresh thinking as we have on growth and success. We value and nurture our people’s potential and inspiration and give them a creative, open and collaborative environment in which to develop a career and succeed.
As our clients’ needs change and evolve, so do we. Our business services teams are continuously looking for ways to innovate and attract and retain the best clients and the brightest people. Central to our culture is our nurturing, friendly and flexible environment which genuinely allows our people to grow and flourish, both professionally and personally. We really care about what we stand for and want to move forward together.
What sort of work? Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Coordinator - Client Operations to join our Bristol office.
In this role, you will ensure the provision of a first class, professional experience for clients visiting our Bristol office, co-ordinate with the Head of Bristol and Bristol-based partners to assist in planning and delivering Bristol office-related marketing, business development and networking events, providing support to the firm's BD and Marketing team and to the Bristol Office Manager.
This will include:
- Supporting the day-to-day oversight of the operational service of the Bristol office team, working effectively with the Bristol Office Manager and Bristol Office team to develop protocols and processes to ensure the smooth running of the Bristol office.
- Acting as a first point of contact for Bristol based and visiting Partners requiring support, liaising with departmental support hubs as needed.
- Providing lead support to the Bristol Office Manager with projects, change initiatives, and general logistics management including on-site support for any facilities and IT issues.
- Having responsibility for the management of all Contractors onsite to ensure they perform to the required standards (including inspection of 'vendors' works)
- Co-ordinating, preparing, and the provision of administrative support for client events as needed, liaising with the BD and Marketing team.
Why this team? Covering legal document production, facilities, reception, catering, post, archiving and office support, our Operational Services team keeps our offices running. The team plays a key role in delivering a first-class service to our clients when they visit our offices, maintains our shared working spaces and supports the lawyers in completing their day-to-day activities.
Why now? In line with the Firm's ambitious growth plans and upcoming move to a new office in Bristol, we are looking to grow the team, to support with providing a first class, professional experience for clients visiting our Bristol office.
How do we work? We take a flexible, agile approach to working patterns. As a Firm we are committed to supporting our people across all levels to achieve the balance they need. We are open to talk flexible working and to empower any candidate to put forward a flexible working pattern to meet their needs. We pride ourselves on our high-performance culture whilst offering a good work/life balance.
Who are we looking for? We are looking for somebody who will understand our values and thrive in our culture.
The role is based in our Bristol office and the ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working in a client services role and a good working knowledge of legal support services, including secretarial, administrative and client services responsibilities.
- Experience in or an understanding of facilities management and health and safety procedures in the workplace is desirable.
- Excellent IT skills with a good competency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook and data management systems.
- Self-motivated, committed to working towards goals with strong enthusiasm and client service.
Other skills required include:
- A commercial, pro-active 'can do' and professional approach to work
- Excellent interpersonal skills; effective communicator at all levels (written and verbal).
- Must interact well with others in a sensitive and effective way, with a willingness to help others - a team player.
- Flexible, successfully adapting to changing demands and priorities.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills, demonstrable examples of multi-tasking and a methodical approach towards workloads.
- Demonstrate initiative and ability to work unsupervised.
- Understand the importance of confidentiality and use of discretion.
- Adopts a flexible approach to the requirements of the job and adapts positively to change.
This is a great opportunity to join a Firm which believes potential, inspiration, and teamwork should be valued and nurtured.
We work hard to create and sustain an open and collaborative environment. We embrace change and constantly evolve to meet our people’s diverse needs, in the same way that we help our clients to navigate and stay ahead of developments, to move forward together
Next Steps To apply please click here or if you would like to talk to someone about the role, please call Rebecca Pike, Recruitment Specialist, on 07719 523119.
Michelmores LLP is an Equal Opportunities Employer
We do not discriminate on grounds of race, gender, marital status, age, religion, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, disability or sexual orientation in the selection, recruitment and treatment of our staff.
View our Inclusion and Belonging pages for more information.
*No agencies please – any agency assistance will be via invitation only. Please note any speculative candidates submitted via agencies without invitation will not be considered as represented by that agent.