Digital and Content Engagement Manager - aosphere
- Allen & Overy LLP
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- Closing date
- 30 May 2023
- Vacancy Type
- Marketing and Communications, Online marketing
- Contract Type
- Experience Level
- Role Classification
- Other Professional
We are currently recruiting for a Digital and Content Engagement Manager to join our aosphere department on a permanent basis.
aosphere (www.aosphere.com) is a highly successful innovative provider of on-line subscription-based legal risk management products and was established by A&O in 2002. Products include compliance based services Rulefinder Shareholding Disclosure, Rulefinder Marketing Restrictions, Rulefinder e-Signature and Rulefinder Data Privacy, and a suite of derivatives based services.
aosphere’s client base has predominately been financial services institutions but with the launch of Rulefinder Data Privacy in 2020 now appeals to a wider corporate market. aosphere products are used by over 700 institutions worldwide.
aosphere consists of a dedicated legal team of experienced product lawyers, a dedicated Client Support and Monitoring team and a Sales/Business Development function. Our culture values teamwork, personal responsibility and growth and the highest standards of quality and ethical standards in all we do.
This is a rare opportunity to join an established but dynamic and growing business offering premium online legal information to clients globally. In order to increase global revenues aosphere is seeking a full or part time Digital and Content Engagement Manager to drive new sales (B2B) via aosphere key sales and marketing channels. The role comprises a blend of marketing and pre-sales engagement responsibilities.
The successful candidate will have quality experience and a proven track record of delivering engaging marketing collateral and content to be delivered via multiple sales channels with a particular focus on LinkedIn and Website collateral. The candidate must be able to write engaging, accurate and concise marketing content across the aosphere product range and engage actively and credibly in pre-sales activities to drive lead generation. Flexible working opportunities available.
- You will report to an aosphere Senior BD Manager with regular contact with the aosphere Executive Director responsible for Business Development, and work closely with the wider aosphere Business Development team
- You will work closely with aosphere product lawyers to understand and promote the key features of the Rulefinder Data Privacy product
- The candidate will also need to develop relationships with business development teams and other legal professionals in relevant A&O practice groups
Role and responsibilities
The job will include, but not be limited to:
- Write and edit engaging, accurate and concise marketing content across the aosphere product range for Website, LinkedIn and other marketing channels
- Design and deliver content that maximises the organic SEO profile of aosphere
- Develop and advise on our Google ads campaigns
- Edit content directly in our Website
- Develop and maintain content for A&O pitches
- Develop collateral for use at client conferences and events
- Conduct general pre-sales engagement activity using content marketing and qualify new prospects obtained via digital channels (with a focus on LinkedIn and Website)
- Active lead generation working with the senior aosphere team to identify new target sectors and clients and implement a strategy for engagement
- Reporting on campaigns and identifying and measuring success against KPIs
- Established marketing and pre-sales experience in a professional services environment with proven success in delivering results under own initiative
- Experience in a publishing, data or information based business selling B2B
- Aptitude for quickly acquiring a rigorous understanding of the various technical areas covered by the aosphere products
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Detailed knowledge of optimising content to deliver results in a digital engagement environment (SEO)
- Experience in Website design and use of content management systems
- Excellent organisational and prioritising skills including a willingness to undertake a range of varied tasks with a can-do attitude
- Ability to develop independently in the role and effectively communicate across the team in a collaborative way
- The passion and commitment to deliver to the highest standard for our clients
- Creative thinking both in new ideas and way of creatively using existing channels and resources
- Entrepreneurial outlook and passion for continually improving processes and client delivery to ensure we are at the forefront of providing a market leading client experience
Should you require additional support at any stage of the recruitment process due to a disability or a health condition, please do not hesitate to contact a member of Allen & Overy’s recruitment team who will work with you to provide any reasonable adjustments as required.
We are an equal opportunities recruiter and do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
At Allen & Overy, we recognise that our people are our most valuable asset, which is reflected in the wide range of benefits that are available to our employees. Some of these benefits include: our occupational pension scheme, group income protection cover, private medical insurance, mental health resources and free apps, health and wellbeing services encompassing an onsite gym, wellbeing centre and GP service, emergency back-up care support, parental and special leave, holiday entitlement increasing with length of service, holiday trading, season ticket loans and online discounts and lifestyle management services.
Allen & Overy recognises the value of flexible working and embraces hybrid working, allowing our people to work from home up to 40% of their working time. We do however remain committed to working together in person for the remaining 60% of time so that we can learn, grow and succeed together. If you would like additional flexibility we will of course consider this in line with business needs.
Additional information - External
Allen & Overy is a leading global law firm operating in over thirty countries. We work on some of the most challenging and important deals and have built a reputation for delivering exceptional legal solutions that help our clients grow, innovate and thrive. The legal industry is changing, and we're committed to leading that change, putting our people first, embracing new ways of thinking and integrating technology into our everyday work. Our business teams work hand-in-hand with our lawyers, Consultants and other specialist teams, and are ambitious, driven and leaders in their field.
With us, you will constantly be learning and growing. We invest in you by offering exceptional professional and personal development – providing training, mentoring and practical support. We offer rewarding careers that are built around your strengths and designed to ensure you can achieve your personal and professional goals, recognising that those may look different for everyone.
We have a powerful commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion. We’re determined to play our part in advancing a workplace where progress is made by harnessing our differences – whatever defines you, we ask you to bring your whole self to work.
What truly defines a career at Allen & Overy? We recruit the best and ask for the best of you. We provide challenge, support and a place for you to belong. And together we excel, working on meaningful projects of global significance.
With over 5,600 people in over 40 offices, Allen & Overy is a business doing work of global significance.
Our success is built on the work of talented and motivated people who thrive in a supportive and collaborative environment, dedicated to delivering an exceptional standard of work for our clients. We’re ambitious and forward-thinking, committed to growing our business and meeting the future head-on. We’re not afraid of change, and we believe in challenging the status quo.
What we do goes beyond delivering an outstanding service. We lead the market by creating new solutions for our clients’ most complex legal and business challenges, helping them grow, innovate and thrive. By thinking creatively and entrepreneurially, we challenge expectations, push boundaries and build for the future. We draw on a world-leading network of expertise and a unique platform – such as our Advanced Delivery services and our network of Peerpoint consultants, to set the highest standards for our industry.
Global coverage in today’s market does not simply mean having offices in important cities around the world. For us, it means combining our global resources and sector expertise to work on matters that cross international boundaries with our culturally and geographically diverse teams. For you, it means that wherever you work, you’ll find a culture of inclusion and support – feeling confident to bring your whole self to work every single day. We have developed a culture in which difference is positively valued, and our people are free to be themselves. At A&O, you're not only valued for what you do, but for who you are.
We are in every sense one global team; supportive and collaborative, but also ambitious and driven. Our capacity to combine these qualities and provide a setting in which our people can thrive is what makes us different.
- +44 (0) 20 3088 0000
One Bishops Square
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert