Knowledge Systems Specialist
- Pinsent Masons
- Glasgow, Glasgow City
- Closing date
- 14 May 2023
- Vacancy Type
- Other specialist roles, Knowledge Management
- Contract Type
- Experience Level
- Officer / Analyst / Engineer / Executive / Coordinator
- Role Classification
- Other Professional
KNOWLEDGE SYSTEMS SPECIALIST
The Knowledge Systems team use Microsoft 365 products to help achieve digital transformation across our global law firm. They use products such as SharePoint, Forms, PowerAutomate, PowerBI and PowerApps to develop systems to enhance business and knowledge processes.
Reporting into the Knowledge Systems Manager, this role will be responsible for developing global knowledge systems which document, gather, assess, synthesise, organise and disseminate knowledge. They will support the delivery of efficient and high quality legal service tools which can either generate revenue, improve processes or build our profile and reputation.
- Has real-world experience in managing an Office 365 implementation.
- Has experience of creating solutions using SharePoint, Teams, PowerApps and PowerAutomate.
- Some experience of UX/UI design.
- Able to articulate and present ideas in a clear and concise manner, with ability to flex between summary/ full detail and non-technical/ technical language, depending on the target audience.
- Provide direct, credible and authoritative interaction with colleagues and customer alike.
- Familiarisation with document/information management, taxonomies, and classification.
What can we offer you?
- Agile working i.e. the opportunity to work from home, subject to diary commitments;
- 25 days' annual leave entitlement and the opportunity to purchase or roll over 5 days;
- The ability to claim up to 5 days towards parental or caring responsibilities;
- Contributory pension of up to 5%;
- Private healthcare;
- Death in service cover (4 x base salary);
- Eligibility to apply for an interest free season ticket loan, an interest free gym membership loan and/or an interest free rental deposit loan;
- Cycle to work scheme;
- We envisage this role being full time, however, we are open to considering flexible working arrangements.
For any queries or for a copy of the full job description, please contact our in-house recruiter, Uma Aslam. Please note we only accept CVs that are logged on the Recruitment portal.
At Pinsent Masons we value diversity and inclusion. We are committed to creating a better workplace where all our talent can succeed and feel like they belong. We want to attract, retain and develop people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability/ long term condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristics protected by local law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
Pinsent Masons is a global 100 law firm, with over 3,400 employees operating from 27 locations throughout Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East. We have a long-standing reputation for delivering high-quality legal advice rooted in a deep understanding of the sectors and geographies in which our clients operate. Our global reach ensures that we are well-placed to advise on complex multi-jurisdictional matters across a full range of legal disciplines. The firm has significant multinational credentials in the financial services, energy, infrastructure, real estate, and advanced manufacturing and technology sectors.
We champion change and promote progress to make business work better for people. Pinsent Masons has embedded a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives to create an environment in which its people can flourish.
We stand out for our innovative approach to service delivery and believe that innovation flourishes in a diverse workforce. We are proud that in the same financial year Pinsent Masons was recognised as law firm of the year at the Legal Business Awards, we were also named the top employer for LGBT people by Stonewall, one of the top fifty employers for women and ranked 21st out of 700 companies by the Financial Times in their Diversity Leaders list.
30 Crown Place
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert