Are you an experienced Marketing and BD professional looking for a rewarding career at a global law firm that’s redefining what’s possible? This is an exciting opportunity to be part of our successful and award winning Real Estate team, where this role underpins the success through a wide range of complex and high profile campaigns, events and client development activity.
We’ve created a culture that encourages and values individual choice andopportunity, combined with inclusion and teamwork. Bring your ambition, initiative and entrepreneurial mindset to a global business that’s redefining the expectations of a law firm. If you are looking to expand your career in a role with an international scope, interested in operational and strategic activities where creativity and proactvity are encouraged and supported – here is where you can continue to reach your full potential.
The Real Estate MBD team is international in nature and we welcome applications from any location where DLA Piper has a presence. We act as the operational and strategic hub for Real Estate; helping to attract and develop profitable client relationships, manage our market-leading reputation, develop a sense of community across the group and the sector and develop new products.
The successful candidate must have:
- Manager level experience and be looking to expand their role in an international organisation
- A strong understanding of European working environments
- A Degree or equivalent qualification
- A very high level of written, oral communication and project management skills. In addition you will be expected to have strong probing, consultative listening skills coupled with the ability to negotiate, persuade and manage senior stakeholders
- A second language is desirable.
- The ability to display a consistently positive and proactive attitude and demonstrate a collaborative working style; operating both as an individual and as part of a wider team based in numerous countries.
- A deep knowledge of MBD processes for professional services – a sound understanding of new business processes, digital marketing, CRM and other systems
- An exemplary professional approach and demonstrably high levels of commitment and internal client care
- Ideally a working knowledge of a real estate, corporate or financial services team in a professional services environment
- An inquisitive, outward-looking and international perspective – broad interest in international affairs and the impact of these on the business and legal environment
- Demonstrable experience in demanding, partner-led international environments, where success has depended on an ability to:
- multi-task and work to deadlines
- manage conflicting priorities and expectations in a robust and fast-paced atmosphere
- perform at a consistently high standard
- remain calm and composed in what are often demanding situations
- see delegated tasks through to completion at a high standard
DLA Piper is a global law firm with lawyers and business service professionals located in more than 40 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Our global reach ensures that we can help businesses with their legal needs anywhere in the world. We strive to be the leading global business law firm by delivering quality, service excellence and value to our clients and offering practical and innovative legal solutions to help them succeed. Our clients range from multinational, Global 1000, and Fortune 500 enterprises to emerging companies developing industry-leading technologies, as well as government and public sector bodies.
In everything we do connected with our People, our Clients and our Communities, we live by these values:
- Be Supportive – we are compassionate and inclusive, valuing diversity and acting thoughtfully
- Be Collaborative – we are proactive, passionate team players investing in our relationships
- Be Bold – we are fearless and inquisitive, challenging ourselves to think big and find creative new solutions
- Be Exceptional – we are strategic and driven, exceeding standards and expectations
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At DLA Piper, diversity and inclusion underpins how we live our values and everything we do. We believe that everyone has a voice, and that everyone’s voice counts. We know that the rich diversity across our firm makes us stronger, more innovative and creative, which helps us to better serve our clients and communities. We are committed to providing an inclusive working environment and culture across our global firm, where everyone can bring their authentic self to work.
Diversity of perspective, thought, background and culture combine to make us the leading global law firm; that’s why we actively seek to build balanced teams. We welcome the unique contribution that you will bring to our firm and actively encourage applications from all talented people – however your talent is packaged, whatever your background or circumstance and regardless of how you identify.
We recognise that people have responsibilities and interests outside of their career and that as a business, we all benefit from working flexibly. That’s why we are open to discussing with candidates the different ways in which we are able to support requests for agile working arrangements.
In the event that we make an offer to you, and where local legislation permits and where relevant, we will conduct pre-engagement screening checks that may include but are not limited to your professional and academic qualifications, your eligibility to work in the relevant jurisdiction, any criminal records, your financial stability and work-related references.