Intapp Developer – 6 month FTC
- Slaughter and May
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- Closing date
- 23 May 2023
- Vacancy Type
- IT, Development
- Contract Type
- Experience Level
- Officer / Analyst / Engineer / Executive / Coordinator
- Role Classification
- Other Professional
Who we are
Slaughter and May is a leading international law firm, recognised throughout the business community for its exceptional legal service, commercial awareness and commitment to clients. We advise across the spectrum of legal matters including high-profile, ground-breaking and complex transactions, contentious matters and all aspects of risk. We deliver innovative and bespoke solutions to our clients, domestically and internationally. We provide clear legal advice that spans the globe whilst tackling the cultural nuances between jurisdictions. Our lawyers understand how to coordinate and manage matters in the jurisdictions most relevant to our clients.
We are now offering the opportunity to become part of our dynamic Technology team, which supports our lawyers in providing first-class legal advice to some of the most prestigious and well-known global businesses.
At Slaughter and May, with over 1,200 partners and staff worldwide, everyone's contribution is valued, and we all enjoy an open, friendly and supportive environment. We have an underlying sense of pride in who we are and what we do, and our inclusive culture gives rise to a unique diversity of thinking, which is critical to our success and helps maintain our position as a true market leader To support our employees in achieving their professional development objectives, we offer an unrivalled variety of learning and development opportunities to everyone, as well as a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. In light of the continuing coronavirus pandemic, the firm has evolved a new hybrid approach to working, which sees our people working between their respective remote environments and our prestigious Headquarters at One Bunhill Row, in the heart of the City of London.
Would you like to join one of the world’s most prestigious law firms?
We are offering a fantastic opportunity for a professional, engaging individual to join us as an Intapp Developer leading our London-based Technology Team.
We are recruiting for an experienced Intapp Developer to join the Technology Department on a 6 month fixed-term contract.
The person in this role will work closely with the Technology department and other key stakeholders from across the business to understand technical requirements, in order to develop and maintain solutions and integrations within the firm’s Intapp implementation; whilst also providing support to users in the production environment.
The role will sit within the Technology Development team which is headed by the IT Development Manager and is comprised of 16 Developers and Technical Product Owners.
The key responsibilities of this role are set out below and there may be others which are not listed. You may be required on occasion to work outside our normal working hours of 9:30am to 5:30pm.
- Intapp development – to provide expertise in the design, architecture and development of Intapp Open forms, workflows and integrations.
- Intapp administration and support – respond to user requests and queries relating to all aspects of the Intapp system; working quickly and effectively to resolve problems in the production environment.
- Take responsibility for various DevOps initiatives relating to the management of multiple Intapp environments across our on-premise and Azure estates.
- Work with the rest of the development team on the development and integration of any additional Intapp products introduced into the firm.
- Build strong relationships and liaise closely with the business owners of Intapp products to understand and gather ongoing business requirements, for future analysis by the business analysts.
- Offer support on product functionality to the business analysts to enhance product features and identify new use-cases.
- Engage fully with the vendor, developing an in-depth knowledge of their roadmap and continuously feedback on the firm’s experiences to help shape the future direction of the products.
- Ensure the system is secure, well maintained and complaint with internal governance.
- Implement all aspects of an application’s lifecycle: secure design, coding, security, encryption, error logging, debugging, scalability, code reviews, development, and testing.
Candidates for this position must have:
- Expert knowledge of Intapp Open and Integration Builder.
- Extensive experience of creating forms, workflows and integrations within the Intapp Open product.
- Strong SQL development skills.
- Experience of Intapp Conflicts and Terms is desirable.
- TRE 3E development experience would be an advantage.
- Experience of Contract Express would be beneficial.
- Experience working with key business stakeholders to derive functional and technical requirements, and turning these into technical designs and working solutions.
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle, preferably with experience working in an ISO 27001 accredited development team.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving approach.
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Pro-active and accountable.
- Works well within a team.
- Displays the highest standard of professional ethics.
Slaughter and May is a leading international law firm recognised throughout the business community for its exceptional legal service, commercial awareness and commitment to clients. We advise on high-profile, ground-breaking and complex transactions and on contentious matters delivering bespoke solutions to clients for over 130 years.
We deliver innovative and bespoke solutions to our clients, domestically and internationally. We provide clear legal advice that spans the globe whilst tackling the cultural nuances between jurisdictions. Our lawyers understand how to coordinate and manage matters in the jurisdictions most relevant to our clients.
Across our four offices in London, Brussels, Beijing and Hong Kong we have 109 partners and over 1300 employees worldwide. We make sure we have the finest lawyers in the market and train them to the highest standards. This means our clients always get advice which is clear, confident and commercial, but also advice which guides and leads them towards a recommended solution.
We have an underlying sense of pride in who we are and what we do, and our inclusive culture gives rise to a unique diversity of thinking, which is critical to our success and helps maintain our position as a true market leader.
- +44 (0)20 7600 1200
One Bunhill Row
Apply for Intapp Developer – 6 month FTC
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert