Few organisations offer the opportunity to perform a full-service role, be part of a growth story and deliver global impact in Early Careers Recruitment, DLA Piper offers you all that - and more.
You. A Graduate and Early Careers recruitment professional through and through. A creative thinker who is not fazed by high volume, fast paced work - translating the possible into tangible results; and now looking for a career trajectory limited only by your imagination.
This is a hugely exciting time to join us. We are evolving radically as a business, so you will be much more than ‘just’ a subject expert: challenging the business as the dialogue shifts placing Early Careers Recruitment at the centre of the conversation as a strategic lever in driving attraction strategies and developing best-in-class.
Bringing significant experience in graduate recruitment in an international, complex matrix organisation, you will realise your ambitions - developing rich relationships with your internal stakeholders, living and breathing our brand, connecting across boundaries and cultures, utilising your graduate recruitment expertise to position as an employer of choice.
Be part of our story. Redefine the possible. Apply Now.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Apprentice and graduate recruitment into key programmes of activity (Open Days, First Year Insight Programme, Summer Internship, Graduate Programme, Solicitor Apprenticeship and Paralegal Apprenticeship)
- Project management of strategic programme initiatives
- Stakeholder management
- Campus marketing and social media
- Schools and university engagement
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience of using recruitment systems
- Previous experience of working in a complex, matrix, global environment
- Demonstrated success of delivering change
- Knowledge of the UK and Irish academic system required, with preference for previous experience as part of a Global team
- Previous experience of end-to-end graduate recruitment cycle required (e.g. screening candidates, running Assessment Centres)
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with junior (e.g. students) and senior (e.g. Business Sponsors) stakeholders, in both a verbal and written format
- Ability to deal with high volume of work
DLA Piper is a global law firm with lawyers located in more than 40 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Our global reach ensures that we can help businesses with their legal needs anywhere in the world. We strive to be the leading global business law firm by delivering quality, service excellence and value to our clients and offering practical and innovative legal solutions to help them succeed. Our clients range from multinational, Global 1000, and Fortune 500 enterprises to emerging companies developing industry-leading technologies, as well as government and public sector bodies.
In everything we do connected with our People, our Clients and our Communities, we live by these values:
- Be Supportive – we are compassionate and inclusive, valuing diversity and acting thoughtfully
- Be Collaborative - we are proactive, passionate team players investing in our relationships
- Be Bold - we are fearless and inquisitive, challenging ourselves to think big and find creative new solutions
- Be Exceptional - we are strategic and driven, exceeding standards and expectations
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At DLA Piper, diversity and inclusion underpins how we live our values and everything we do. We believe that everyone has a voice, and that everyone’s voice counts. We know that the rich diversity across our firm makes us stronger, more innovative and creative, which helps us to better serve our clients and communities. We are committed to providing an inclusive working environment and culture across our global firm, where everyone can bring their authentic self to work.
We know that people have responsibilities and interests outside of their career and that as a business, we all benefit from working flexibly. That's why we are open to discussing with candidates the different ways in which we are able to support requests for agile working arrangements.
In the event that we make an offer to you, and where local legislation permits, we will conduct pre-engagement screening checks that may include but are not limited to your professional and academic qualifications, your eligibility to work in the relevant jurisdiction, any criminal records, your financial stability and references from previous employers.