LEGAL PROJECT MANAGEMENT ANALYST
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Legal Project Management Analyst to join our Legal Project Management team within Pinsent Masons Vario.
The primary purpose of this role is to help support lawyers in ongoing management of key client matters/projects, and will focus on acting as a junior project manager on legal matters, as part of a fee earning team.
The LPM Analyst will also contribute to the development of client matter governance, matter strategy; as well as financial and profitability tracking for the matters they have been assigned to.
The ideal candidate will be meticulously organised, an outstanding communicator, and excellent at managing and prioritising multiple responsibilities. This role will work closely with the legal teams and will need to build strong working relationships at all levels of the business including with clients of the Firm. Excellent customer services skills are required, as well as a can-do attitude, with a strong sense of initiative.
In addition to this, the successful candidate will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Degree level qualified.
- Project Management qualification, APM foundation, PRINCE2 foundation, PMP or P3O, preferred.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Outlook and Word. Understanding of MS Sharepoint and HighQ Collaborate an advantage.
- Experience working as a project coordinator or equivalent within a PMO/project management team or five years' work experience.
- Legal sector or professional services experience gained in an international firm preferred
- Particular interest in the client sectors in which Pinsent Masons operates.
What can we offer you?
- Agile working i.e. the opportunity to work from home, subject to diary commitments;
- 25 days annual leave entitlement and the opportunity to purchase or roll over 5 days;
- Contributory pension of up to 5%;
- Private healthcare policy for the successful candidate and immediate family;
- Death in service cover (4 x base salary);
- Eligibility to apply for an interest free season ticket loan, an interest free gym membership loan and/or an interest free rental deposit loan;
- Cycle to work scheme.
At Pinsent Masons we value diversity and inclusion. We are committed to creating a better workplace where all our talent can succeed and feel like they belong. We want to attract, retain and develop people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability/ long term condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristics protected by local law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
For any queries or for a copy of the full job description, please contact our in-house recruiter, Sim Dhonsi. Please note we only accept CVs that are logged on the Recruitment portal.