Pinsent Masons Vario provides a range of professional services to our clients. These include flexible legal provision, diversity and inclusion consultancy, legal project management, legal technology consultancy and managed legal services.
We have developed a new Paralegal Centre of Excellence, which brings together a range of paralegal skills and capabilities, which provides a variety of services to our lawyers and clients.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Paralegal to join our Vario Managed Legal Services team in our Glasgow office. You will be a key member of the team in the Paralegal Centre of Excellence, supporting our lawyers with a variety of technical, administrative and client relationship tasks.
Daily responsibilities will include drafting and preparation of documents, the management of documents and the management of client reporting systems. This is a highly varied job requiring a flexible attitude.
We are keen to hear from you if you hold the following skills and experience:
- An undergraduate degree is essential, but it can be in any subject.
- Customer service and/or administrative experience is essential
- Previous Paralegal or Legal Executive experience is beneficial but not essential
- Experience of working in a fast-paced professional services environment is desirable
Please note that a Legal Practice Course is not required for this role, but it would be beneficial.
You may be in a customer-facing role and looking to step into the legal sector. Alternatively, you may be an experienced Legal Assistant or Paralegal looking for your next challenge.
- Agile working i.e. the opportunity to work from home, subject to diary commitments.
- 25 days' annual leave entitlement and the opportunity to purchase or roll over 5 days.
- The ability to claim up to 5 paid days towards parental or caring responsibilities.
- Contributory pension.
- Private healthcare.
- Death in service cover (4 x base salary).
- Eligibility to apply for an interest free season ticket loan, an interest free gym membership loan and/or an interest free rental deposit loan.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- We envisage this role being full time, however, we are open to considering flexible working arrangements.
For any queries, please contact our Lateral Recruitment team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We only accept CVs that are logged on the Recruitment portal.
At Pinsent Masons we value diversity and inclusion. We are committed to creating a better workplace where all our talent can succeed and feel like they belong. We want to attract, retain and develop people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability/ long term condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristics protected by local law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.