Technology Governance Audit Analyst - Birmingham
We have an excellent opportunity for a Technology Audit Analyst to support our Technology Governance Manager in maintaining all aspects of Technology Audit and Compliance. This is a brand new role and it will support the Technology Governance framework by ensuring compliance against our business and regulatory requirements. It is essential that the Technology Services department is meeting its obligations from a risk, regulatory and contractual perspective so effective support is required to ensure that the team can progress in this area. The Technology Governance team is part of the wider Business Change team so is at the forefront of understanding new initiatives that could impact the compliance profile for the department.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a positive outlook and the ability to remain calm when working under pressure. They will be committed, professional and always work in the firm's best interest. They will also be extremely organised and reliable with the ability to prioritise tasks accordingly.
The nature of this role also requires someone who is highly collaborative and able to liaise between the business, technical teams, senior management and certification bodies. As well as this, the successful candidate will have the following qualifications and experience:
- GCSE Maths and English
- Internal Auditor QMS qualification ideal
- Formal ITIL accreditation desirable but not essential
- Experience of audit and compliance processes
- Previous experience of Microsoft Office product suite and operating systems
- Experience of working with quality controls, ISO standards or Cyber Essentials
- Working knowledge of current IT technologies and understanding of industry practices
What can we offer you?
- Hybrid working – mix of office and work from home
- 25 days' annual leave entitlement and the opportunity to purchase or roll over 5 days;
- The ability to claim up to 5 days towards parental or caring responsibilities;
- Contributory pension of up to 5%;
- Private healthcare;
- Death in service cover (4 x base salary);
- Eligibility to apply for an interest free season ticket loan, an interest free gym membership loan and/or an interest free rental deposit loan;
- Cycle to work scheme;
- We envisage this role being full time, however, we are open to considering flexible working arrangements.
For any queries or for a copy of the full job description, please contact our in-house recruiter, Sim Dhonsi. Please note we only accept CVs that are logged on the Recruitment portal.
At Pinsent Masons we value diversity and inclusion. We are committed to creating a better workplace where all our talent can succeed and feel like they belong. We want to attract, retain and develop people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability/ long term condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristics protected by local law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.