PARALEGAL TEAM LEAD
Risk Advisory Services – Litigation & Regulatory
Pinsent Masons Vario provides a range of professional services to our clients. These include flexible legal provision, diversity and inclusion consultancy, legal project management, legal technology consultancy and managed legal services.
We have an exciting opportunity for two Paralegal Team Leads to join our Risk Advisory Services team and work as part of our Paralegal Centre of Excellence. The roles will be based in our Manchester and Glasgow offices.
Paralegal Team Lead work will include managing a team Paralegals as well as undertaking Paralegal/Senior Paralegal level client work including drafting and preparation of documents, management of documents/workspaces/projects and maintaining client reporting systems. You will work with our Paralegals to manage workloads & allocation and support their ongoing development. This is a highly varied job requiring a flexible attitude.
We are keen to hear from you if you hold the following skills and experience:
- Previous Paralegal or Legal Exec experience
- Experience of working in a large commercial law firm, or an in-house legal team and understanding of the levels of service delivery required
- Previous experience of team management
- Agile working i.e. the opportunity to work from home, subject to diary commitments.
- 25 days' annual leave entitlement and the opportunity to purchase or roll over 5 days.
- The ability to claim up to 5 paid days towards parental or caring responsibilities.
- Contributory pension.
- Private healthcare.
- Death in service cover (4 x base salary).
- Eligibility to apply for an interest free season ticket loan, an interest free gym membership loan and/or an interest free rental deposit loan.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- We envisage this role being full time, however, we are open to considering flexible working arrangements.
For any queries, please contact our Lateral Recruitment team by emailing email@example.com. We only accept CVs that are logged on the Recruitment portal.
At Pinsent Masons we value diversity and inclusion. We are committed to creating a better workplace where all our talent can succeed and feel like they belong. We want to attract, retain and develop people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability/ long term condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristics protected by local law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.