TRAINING AND KNOWHOW CO-ORDINATOR
Managed Legal Services
To support and provide Knowledge support to MLS and LPM:
- Assistance with managing and co-ordinating the MLS and LPM training programme
- Assistance in developing and managing the MLS and LPM know-how databases and intranet team sites
- Assistance in developing and saving case studies as well as templates and toolkits
- Previous experience of working in a professional service environment useful
- Previous experience with planning and co-ordination useful
- Knowledge of Microsoft Teams
- Knowledge of Teams Live Events; WebEx preferred
What can we offer you?
- Agile working i.e. the opportunity to work from home, subject to diary commitments;
- 25 days' annual leave entitlement and the opportunity to purchase or roll over 5 days;
- The ability to claim up to 5 days towards parental or caring responsibilities;
- Contributory pension of up to 5%;
- Private healthcare;
- Death in service cover (4 x base salary);
- Eligibility to apply for an interest free season ticket loan, an interest free gym membership loan and/or an interest free rental deposit loan;
- Cycle to work scheme;
- We envisage this role being full time, however, we are open to considering flexible working arrangements.
For any queries or for a copy of the full job description, please contact our in-house recruiter, Uma Aslam. Please note we only accept CVs that are logged on the Recruitment portal.
At Pinsent Masons we value diversity and inclusion. We are committed to creating a better workplace where all our talent can succeed and feel like they belong. We want to attract, retain and develop people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability/ long term condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristics protected by local law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.