Financial Systems Support Manager (Team Leader)
The Financial Systems Support Manager (Team Leader) will be responsible for the day to day management of the Financial Systems Administration team. This role will be based in Birmingham, but we offer hybrid working.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Management of the Financial Systems Team support function, responsible for motivating, setting clear objectives, giving timely feedback on performance and conducting appraisals.
- Undertake continuous investigation into process improvements within the Financial Systems Team support function.
- Oversee the development of the Financial Systems Team call logging portal, ensuring that it is used to its full potential. Create and monitor SLA's in order to maximise the support function's efficiency.
- Overall responsibility for the maintenance and accuracy of the standard data in the fee-earner targets.
- Responsibility for the maintenance of static data on Aderant, Carpe Diem, Metastorm and other Financial systems, including undertaking the trainee seat moves twice a year and the maintenance of lawyer targets, headcount data and administration around joiners and leavers.
- Responsibility for the prioritisation of urgent requests.
- Responsibility for the reconciliation of Aderant overnight updates
- Responsibility for the reconciliation of time transfers
- Assist the Senior PMS Administrator with setup and developments within the Aderant PMS (e.g. minor screen changes, amending Aderant alerts, month end checks, trouble shooting reconciliation issues etc).
- Responsibility for the maintenance of access levels and security on the finance systems.
- Responsibility for the updating of report parameters and of running month end reports.
- Responsibility for the distribution of links to iFinance reports and maintaining circulation.
- Assist the Financial Systems Developers in advising internal clients on the use of the Firm's matter planning application.
- Assist with issues relating to the applications supported by the Financial Systems Team (e.g. Aderant, Carpe Diem, Metastorm, Compliflow etc.)
- Experience of Aderant Expert (particularly administration) is preferred but not essential.
- Experience of SQL, sufficient to perform database queries and basic updates.
- Experience of any of the following applications (front end and back end) would be advantageous
- Carpe Diem
- SQL Server Reporting Services development
- Metastorm BPM Workflow Admin
- Frayman Group – Compliflow/ Compliguard.
- PM Smartplan/ Aderant Matter Planning
- eBilling Hub
Experience of Visual Basic programming
- Join a global, innovative and forward thinking firm;
- Agile working i.e. the opportunity to work from home, subject to diary commitments;
- 25 days annual leave entitlement and the opportunity to purchase or roll over 5 days;
- Up to 5 days' carers/parental leave per year;
- Contributory pension of up to 5%;
- Private healthcare;
- Death in service cover (4 x base salary);
- Eligibility to apply for an interest free season ticket loan, an interest free gym membership loan and/or an interest free rental deposit loan;
- Cycle to work scheme;
- Access to training and development to refresh or enhance your current skillset;
For any queries or for a copy of the full job description, please contact our in-house recruiter, Glenn Wilshaw. Please note that we only accept CVs that are logged on the recruitment portal.
At Pinsent Masons we value diversity and inclusion. We are committed to creating a better workplace where all our talent can succeed and feel like they belong. We want to attract, retain and develop people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability/ long term condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristics protected by local law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.