Purpose of the role:
To provide a professional administrative support service to the Learning & Development team and internal clients.
To support the L&D team and the business in enabling best performance from our human capital.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Working with the L&D Manager and fellow L&D support team with focus on logistical management of the Pinsent Masons Academy Programmes.
- Responsible for the updating of the PM Academy databases.
- Point of contact for queries on development workshops and other related issues.
- Responsible for ensuring workshops are suitably evaluated using the online survey system, followed by discussion with the L&D Manager to ensure continuous improvement of training activity.
- Responsible for one off bespoke L&D projects.
- Responsible for updating the L&D pages on the firm's intranet to ensure as user friendly set of pages, with up to date information.
- Dealing with the global invoices for the external providers and support the L&D Manager to manage spend.
- Draft letters of engagement and contracts for our external providers.
- To work with the project team on the testing and uploading of data of a new LMS system and maintain this going forwards, along with the rest of the L&D support team.
- To develop strong relationships with internal clients and external facilitators.
- To support with the administration of the firm’s client training events
Relevant Experience required:-
- At least two years administrative and support based work experience preferably obtained within the professional services environment
- Ability to prioritise workload and handle pressure, interruptions and multiple projects
- Proven track record of being a strong team player
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines with accuracy and confidence
- Ability to take the initiative and driven by the desire for continuous improvement
- Good commercial awareness of a professional services business
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong IT skills including Word, Excel and use of databases
- Excellent organisational skills
GCSE Maths and English as a minimum
At Pinsent Masons we value diversity and inclusion. We are committed to creating a better workplace where all our talent can succeed and feel like they belong. We want to attract, retain and develop people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability/ long term condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristics protected by local law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.