Excellent opportunity for an ambitious and commercially astute Accounts Payable Admin as part of our Accounts Payable Team to join a future facing, international law firm and take their career to the next level.
CMS is a Future Facing firm. With 79 offices in 45 countries and 5,000+ lawyers worldwide, we combine deep sector understanding with a global overview, giving us the ability not only to see what's coming, but to shape it.
CMS is well equipped to help our clients face the future with confidence. We are driven by technology and readily embrace the possibilities it opens up for developing new and better ways of delivering legal services. Our bold approach to a changing future ensures that we nurture our employees and recruit top talent.
About the Role
The AP Admin will sit within our Working Capital Team, within the Finance and Accounting Department at CMS.
The AP Admin will quickly build relationships with Team Members and Users of the Accounts Payable Function to ensure a smooth process of Accounts Payable processing, with work produced to a consistently high professional standard, focusing on stakeholder and client satisfaction, and effective stakeholder communication and service orientation; and to ensure compliance with the firm's policies and regulatory requirements
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
* Administration of Vendor Portal
* Administration of Accounts Payable Workflow
* Processing invoices
* Processing Daily Payment runs to CMS Suppliers
* Processing Daily Payment runs to CMS Suppliers on behalf of CMS Clients
* Processing out of pocket expense claims to CMS Employees
* Sending Remittance Advice notifications to Suppliers
* Handling and resolving queries in relation to invoices and payments
* Administration of Chrome River (Expenses System)
* Processing Expense Reports
* Administration of Corporate Credit Card Programme
* Reconciling monthly Credit Card Statements for 300+ users
* Regular audit of Corporate Credit Card Holders
* Working with Financial Accounts to reconcile balance sheet accounts
* Working with Cashiers to complete bank reconciliations
* General queries and calls from stakeholders and suppliers
* Knowledge of Accounts Payable function to allow full exposure of all team activities
The way in which we do business is ever changing. We are looking for individuals who are adaptable, proactive and able to quickly build professional relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
The right candidate will have:
Qualifications & Experience
* Proven and relevant experience within a similar position within a professional services environment
* Desirable: Elite 3E or Elite Enterprise and an Expense system
* Desirable: Understanding of the legal industry and its operating model
Skills & Knowledge
* Good analytical skills
* Flexible, with the ability to multi-task
* An attention to detail in meet the high standards of accuracy required
* Able to work under time pressure demanded by tight deadlines
* Excellent written and oral communication skills, with a focus on customer service
* Ability to manage different stakeholders confidently and diplomatically
The ideal candidate will be able to:
* influence and inspire others
* quickly assimilate a large amount of information in a short space of time
* work in a fast paced environment at a rapidly evolving organisation
* manage relationships with tact and diplomacy
* work effectively as part of a team
At CMS, a next-generation mindset is woven into all we do. We're diverse, supportive and inclusive, embracing our corporate social responsibility and creating a culture of sustainability in which every one of our people, whatever their background, can maximise their potential and thrive.
For further information about CMS' diversity initiatives and programmes, please click here to view the diversity pages on our website.
Please apply online or contact a member of the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions. For information regarding our competitive range of benefits please visit our Rewards & Benefits page on our website.
Please note that CMS have a preferred agency panel in place. Only applications submitted via the portal at the point of instruction will be accepted.