CMS are recruiting for an experienced Technology Adoption Manager to join our London team.
In this role you will work with the Senior Technology Adoption and Business Improvement Manager, Head of Adoption and Business Improvement and Key Stakeholders to develop adoption strategies for new ways of working, new technology, underutilised technology, and CMS developed apps. This includes analysis, training development, use case development, roll out planning, usage tracking, task- based scenario development, communications and training/education/engagement session delivery. About the Role
New Technology /Applications Adoption Planning
* Attend relevant Project meetings, especially project initiations
* Ensure that all new technology and ways of working projects have clear, agreed and signed off change, adoption targets and deployment plans documented.
* Ensure that project plans allow adequate time to plan and develop training and engagement materials and that time between UAT finishing and training roll out allows for adequate communication and scheduling time.
* Develop robust strategies together with the relevant Stakeholders to achieve the adoption targets and deployment targets
* Develop detailed adoption plans and materials and work with the relevant support teams to deliver these
Existing Technology Adoption enhancement
* Work with relevant stakeholders and MI to identify underutilised technology and/or additional use cases
* Develop targeted strategies to increase adoption/engage on new use cases. Develop measurement base lines
* Develop communications and materials to support the strategies
* Implement strategies and measure outcomes
* Where appropriate ensure BAU training is updatedGeneral
* Stay abreast of developments in CMS applications and industry trends and best practice
* Work with Practice Managers and Practice Group Leaders to develop specific content for team meetings/newsletters tailored to their teams
* Build relationships and networks and become a "go to" person for help with all CMS Applications About You
Skills & Experience required* At least 5 years Legal industry experience - either in a New/emerging Technology Training, Change/Adoption or Product Management role
* Significant experience of leading adoption for technology and business change projects
* Significant experience in drafting business communications
* Experience of engaging with all levels of seniority within a professional services firm is a prerequisite
* Demonstrable experience of engaging effectively to increase adoption is a pre-requisite Equal Opportunities
At CMS, a next-generation mindset is woven into all we do. We're diverse, supportive and inclusive, embracing our corporate social responsibility and creating a culture of sustainability in which every one of our people, whatever their background, can maximise their potential and thrive. For further information about CMS' diversity initiatives and programmes, please view the Diversity & Inclusion
pages on our website.
Please apply online or contact a member of the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions. For information regarding our competitive range of benefits please visit our Rewards & Benefits
page on our website.
Please note that CMS have a preferred agency panel in place. Only applications submitted via the portal at the point of instruction will be accepted.#LI-SO1