About Ashurst Risk Advisory:
Ashurst is a leading progressive global law firm with a rich history, celebrating its bicentenary in 2022. We are proud of our history and are future-focused, having expanded into new technologies through our NewLaw division, Ashurst Advance, and our consulting arm. Our in-depth understanding of our clients and commitment to providing excellent standards of service have seen us become a trusted adviser to local and global corporates, financial institutions and governments in all areas of commercial law. To find out more please visit www.ashurst.com.
What we can offer you:
We are building the UK's first legal-led consultancy that offers a truly differentiated client and employee experience in the market. We combine the legal expertise and backing of a leading, global law firm with highly experienced, specialist risk consultants to provide unique, integrated and holistic solutions to our clients so they can navigate the complexities of conducting businesses globally. After successfully establishing the division in Australia in 2020, our now 100 strong team have developed a market leading reputation for providing holistic advice to our clients. This is an opportunity to build a new offering from the ground up with the backing and infrastructure of Ashurst's global presence and the successful Australian team.
We are a team devoted to collaboration, diversity, transparency and innovation. Our vision is to create a unique culture in the consulting market based around teamwork and a structure that offers everyone a voice and the encouragement to help us build the practice. Our ambition is to hire a highly diverse team combining various personalities, cultures and professional backgrounds, and offer them the opportunity to directly deal with clients, take responsibility for business development, drive their careers, and help us in defining our strategy, culture and processes.
We also offer award winning Learning & Development and Diversity & Inclusion programs, and a range of benefits including, a dedicated annual bonus scheme, health and wellbeing support through Vitality, study support, hybrid working, and 26 weeks parental leave, to name a few.
As a result of exponential growth our Risk Quality & Operations team is looking to hire an Executive in London.
On a daily basis the role will involve documenting the engagement lifecycle process, development of policies and procedures to support the Risk advisory engagement lifecycle, as well as executing and conducting the quality review program. In addition this role will provide quality metrics to feed into the annual performance process.
During a regular week your responsibility might include:
- Managing databases such as CRM, resourcing and our compliance reminder tools;
- Management of relationships and interaction with the Risk team and the law firm (where applicable);
- Undertaking certain compliance reviews as part of the Risk Control Framework;
- Compiling data for the year end Risk Management Quality rating process for Risk Partners;
- Planning and delivering the Ashurst Risk induction program for new starters; and
- Supporting the Q&O Director with compliance and other quality projects and initiatives.
We're a dynamic team and that means what we work on day to day is diverse and varied. We're deeply focused on building the foundational elements of the practise to ensure we embed a culture and work practise that enables you and the team to succeed and grow.
We're also not all just about work, and strive to create a culture that celebrates wins and works as one to ensure our collective success. We regularly take time to share learnings and ensure the team grows as one, through knowledge sharing sessions, project showcases and hands on training. We also appreciate the importance of balance and regularly take the opportunity to relax and have fun as a team through trivia, games nights and events.
- At least 4 years' experience in a quality control role, ideally within a professional services/consulting environment;
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills, in particular Microsoft Excel is critical;
- Experience in data management and reporting with excellent attention to detail;
- Integrity and professionalism to manage confidential and sensitive information;
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and customer service skills;
- The ability to manage projects independently with excellent organisational skills;
- Reliable, consistent work quality and commitment;
- Well-developed analytical skills, proactive and innovative mindset;
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills; and
- Collegiate, positive and willing attitude to work.
In order to comply with regulatory and client requirements, Ashurst will undertake appropriate vetting of staff. When applicants accept a job offer, Ashurst, alongside a specialist provider, will undertake professional verification and background checks. These checks are only undertaken with consent, and in accordance with our legal and regulatory obligations.