CMS have an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Co ordinator in our Bristol office. About CMS
CMS is a Future Facing firm. With 79 offices in 45 countries and 5,000+ lawyers worldwide, we combine deep sector understanding with a global overview, giving us the ability not only to see what's coming, but to shape it.
CMS is well equipped to help our clients face the future with confidence. We are driven by technology and readily embrace the possibilities it opens up for developing new and better ways of delivering legal services. Our bold approach to a changing future ensures that we nurture our employees and recruit top talent. About the Role
We provide support to the Payroll Manager in delivering an accurate and timely payroll service along with the administration of pension arrangements. Other duties include:
* Processing, calculating and recharging of overtime payments
* Submit payroll by set deadline to create BACS automation
* Create and update payroll standard operating procedures in conjunction with third party systems. (Payroll currently SDWorx).
* Process and reconcile cycle to work & season ticket loans repayments.
* Complete manual adjustments as and when required (e.g. starter and leavers after payroll cut-off).
* Process all third party payments via bacs payments by legislative deadlines.
* Complete general administration duties (e.g. sending out tax forms, updating manual and computerised records).
* Use appropriate discretion in handling confidential employee information.
* Assist in dealing with employee payroll queries.
* Produce the payroll ledger journal posting.
* Assisting with all pensions administration and interfaces
* Run various payroll reports as and when required.
* Support third party systems ensuring a reconciliation of information held by both HR & Payroll. About You
* Knowledge of SDWorx is desirable
* Knowledge of Excel and Word is essential
* Able to use initiative
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills
* Previous experience in a payroll background. (CIPP professional desirable)
* 5 GCSEs including Maths and English (Grade C and above) Equal Opportunities
At CMS, a next-generation mindset is woven into all we do. We're diverse, supportive and inclusive, embracing our corporate social responsibility and creating a culture of sustainability in which every one of our people, whatever their background, can maximise their potential and thrive. For further information about CMS' diversity initiatives and programmes, please view the Diversity & Inclusion
pages on our website.
Please apply online or contact a member of the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions. For information regarding our competitive range of benefits please visit our Rewards & Benefits
page on our website.
Please note that CMS have a preferred agency panel in place. Only applications submitted via the portal at the point of instruction will be accepted.#LI-MM1