Positioned within Programme Management, under Change & Transformation, CMS is looking for a Business Analyst to join the team on a permanent basis. About the Role
The Business Analyst will report to the Head of Programme Management and work collaboratively with team members across Change & Transformation, and the business. Change Management compromises of Programme Management, Technical Adoption, Technical Liaison, Training, and Change.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for discovery and business analysis across the portfolio of projects and support other business initiatives and projects.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Performing discovery, analysis, and requirements gathering in projects
* Gathering information and documenting business needs
* Preparing for and facilitating workshops and stakeholder interviews
* Ensure traceability of requirements from requirement capture through to implementation
* Participating in solution evaluations
* Interacting with business stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand their business issues and problems for continuous improvements
* Analyse business issues, process, workflows, applications, integrations, and data
* Capture and document the As-Is and To-Be processes for projects within the portfolio including inputs and outputs, roles and stakeholders
* Perform impact analysis on improvements and new functions with the proposed requirements
* Identify benefits and measures aligned to business strategy for projects
* Perform adoption reviews post project and collaborate with adoption team
* Provide business analysis as a service to teams and departments About You
* An experienced business analyst with strong analysis skills and keen attention to detail
* Experience of different business, data, and technical analysis tools and techniques
* Proven experience of managing complexity and change
* Evidence of flexibility and commitment
* Adept at building relationships both internally and externally
* Ability to communicate at all levels in the business
* Excellent influencing and negotiating skills
* Stakeholder Relationship Management
* Tact, discretion, and diplomacy
* Ability to analyse problems and recommend/implement solutions
* Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
* Excellent organisational skills
* Ability to multi-task, prioritise work, and deliver to deadlines
* Experience working in multicultural organisations/teams
* Experience of working in the Legal Sector and/or Professional Services
* Experience of and knowledge of project management, tools and techniques
* A solid understanding of the software development life cycle
* Troubleshooting, problem analysis and risk assessment.
* Skills and knowledge of Benefits Management
* Skills in process definition, documentation, automation and enhancement Equal Opportunities
At CMS, a next-generation mindset is woven into all we do. We're diverse, supportive and inclusive, embracing our corporate social responsibility and creating a culture of sustainability in which every one of our people, whatever their background, can maximise their potential and thrive. For further information about CMS' diversity initiatives and programmes, please view the Diversity & Inclusion
pages on our website.
Please apply online or contact a member of the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions. For information regarding our competitive range of benefits please visit our Rewards & Benefits
page on our website.
Please note that CMS have a preferred agency panel in place. Only applications submitted via the portal at the point of instruction will be accepted.#LI-SO1