Responsible for the successful delivery of change management and training for Programme EPIC through the deployment of best practice change strategies to influence and embed changes to the ways of working and drive adoption of the new technologies (Serice Now, SuccessFactors, Open Text) and services (shared service delivery model). Works with the HR OCM lead to ensure holistic change strategies are delployed at a functional programme level.
This role has a particular focus on Talent Development, Learning & Succession Planning modules within SuccessFactors.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for the delivery of end to end change management, communication & training from preparing for change through to embedding and sustaining change for Programme EPIC. Responsibilities to inlucde but not limited to:
- Deliver change management & engagement plans for Programme EPIC to include:
- Documenting impacts of change through a change impact assessment (including technology changes, people changes, process changes & ways of working changes)
- Attend design workshops and document decisions and changes
- Work with HR Transformation Leads to localise change impacts where needed
- Engaging with stakeholders to validate changes
- Identify and document mitigations for change impacts
- Support the change agent network including the creation of engagement toolkits to equip local teams with key information to deliver change locally
- Deliver engagement plans across all persona groups identifying engagement events, roadshows, meetings and workshops
- Create and deliver user/digital adoption plans
- Design and lead high energy engagement events
- Create and deliver change playbacks, readiness assessment toolkits and surveys
2. Document training requirements for Programme EPIC
- Document training needs by completing a training needs analysis through design workshops
- Build training needs into a more detailed curriculum with a breakdown of modules
- Identify personas (based on those already drawn up by the programme) and create learner journeys for each persona
- Identify training methods for each persona group (ILT, WBT etc)
- Identify where the use of digital adoption technology (EnableNow) can support the learner journeys.
- Work with the broader training team to get training content created and review the materials.
3. Feedback and evaluation loops to the OCM change lead
4. Support on overall change governance requirements (change project plans, change risk assessments, status reporting) for the OCM lead
- Experience of documenting change impacts and training requirements following a robust methodology
- Experience of delivering international change management and training initiatives
- Experience of technology enabled change programmes (ServiceNow and SuccessFactors are desirable)
- HR knowledge and background is preferred
- Relevant track record and expertise in change management and internal consulting skills, with a rigorous and disciplined approach.
- Solid stakeholder management skills and an ability to influence and and deliver change effectively to drive adoption
- Good understaknding and appreciation of HR process, service and system landscape
- Understanding of the HR vision
- Contruct creative and engaging strategies relevant to a diverse audience to help drive change and adoption
- A strong collaborator working as part of an international programme team
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to engage with diverse teams; both culturally and geographically.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively collaborate at all levels within the organisation
DLA Piper is a global law firm with lawyers located in more than 40 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Our global reach ensures that we can help businesses with their legal needs anywhere in the world. We strive to be the leading global business law firm by delivering quality, service excellence and value to our clients and offering practical and innovative legal solutions to help them succeed. Our clients range from multinational, Global 1000, and Fortune 500 enterprises to emerging companies developing industry-leading technologies, as well as government and public sector bodies.
In everything we do connected with our People, our Clients and our Communities, we live by these values:
- Be Supportive - we are compassionate and inclusive, valuing diversity and act thoughtfully
- Be Collaborative - we are proactive, passionate team players, investing in our relationships
- Be Bold - we are fearless and inquisitive, challenging ourselves to think big and find creative new solutions
- Be Exceptional - we are strategic and driven, exceeding standards and expectations
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At DLA Piper, diversity and inclusion underpins how we live our values and everything we do. We believe that everyone has a voice, and that everyone’s voice counts. We know that the rich diversity across our firm makes us stronger, more innovative and creative, which helps us to better serve our clients and communities. We are committed to providing an inclusive working environment and culture across our global firm, where everyone can bring their authentic self to work.
Diversity of perspective, thought, background and culture combine to make us the leading global law firm; that’s why we actively seek to build balanced teams. We welcome the unique contribution that you will bring to our firm and actively encourage applications from all talented people – however your talent is packaged, whatever your background or circumstance and regardless of how you identify.
We support anyone with a disability or long term health condition to ensure they have the opportunity to perform at their best. If you have not done so already, please let us know if you require any support so we can make the right adjustments and considerations should they be required.
We know that people have responsibilities and interests outside of their career and that as a business, we all benefit from working flexibly. That's why we are open to discussing with candidates the different ways in which we are able to support requests for agile working arrangements.
In the event that we make an offer to you, and where local legislation permits, we will conduct pre-engagement screening checks that may include but are not limited to your professional and academic qualifications, your eligibility to work in the relevant jurisdiction, any criminal records, your financial stability and references from previous employers.