BIDS CONTENT CO-ORDINATOR
In this role you will be responsible for making text changes to proposal and pitch templates and content. This will include uploading new or revising existing content on the firm's document automation tools.
The business development self serve tools are used by the business to create client facing documents. The content and templates are under constant review to ensure they are fresh and relevant and are updated based on feedback from the business.
The ideal candidate will be highly proficient in Word and Powerpoint with advanced skills in formatting documents.
Our team works very collaboratively, helping each other out when needed. We want someone who will contribute to this and work well with others. Being diplomatic, tactful, proactive and someone who will work to gain the trust and respect of senior people are also key attributes. Good organisational skills and attention to detail are a must.
- Join a global, innovative and forward thinking firm;
- Agile working i.e. the opportunity to work from home, subject to diary commitments;
- 25 days annual leave entitlement and the opportunity to purchase or roll over 5 days;
- Up to 5 days' carers/parental leave per year;
- Contributory pension of up to 5%;
- Private healthcare;
- Death in service cover (4 x base salary);
- Eligibility to apply for an interest free season ticket loan, an interest free gym membership loan and/or an interest free rental deposit loan;
- Cycle to work scheme;
- Access to training and development to refresh or enhance your current skillset;
For any queries or for a copy of the full job description then please contact our in-house recruiter Glenn Wilshaw. Please note we only accept CVs that are logged on the Recruitment portal.
At Pinsent Masons we value diversity and inclusion. We are committed to creating a better workplace where all our talent can succeed and feel like they belong. We want to attract, retain and develop people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability/ long term condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristics protected by local law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.