Document Production Technician
We have an exciting opportunity for a Document Production Technician to join our team. This role is home based.
In this role you will provide home based proactive and professional support for all practice groups across the firm including (but not limited to) audio/digital dictation typing, copy typing, amending/formatting large and complex documents, producing comparison documentation, Word/PDF conversion and manipulation plus the preparation of diagrams, slides, spreadsheets other ad hoc requests as required.
This role calls for experience for advanced layout /creative skills in MS Word, PowerPoint and PDF conversion software to allow the formatting and layout of business-as-usual, business development documentation in pre-set MS Word and PowerPoint templates. In addition to following template specifications for layout, the individual will create, format and adapt charts, maps, photographs and other graphic elements in readiness for highly visual presentations that functionally work well in addition to looking visually pleasing and are on brand.
The jobholder will work closely with the Business Development Brand and Comms team and the in-house creative agency to ensure the Pinsent Masons' visual identity standards are upheld.
A team working and collaborative approach towards colleagues is essential to fulfil the needs of the business. Reliability and flexibility combined with a 'can do' outlook are fundamental and individuals should take pride in the standard of work the Document Services team provides.
Our ideal candidate will have previous experience of Document Production in a professional environment or similar.
The shift for this role is Monday to Friday, 1600 - 0000.
- Advanced document production skills to include accurate typing, spelling, grammar and proof reading, with the ability to write clear business correspondence.
- Advanced Word skills; such as styles, cross-referencing, tracked changes, table of contents, etc., including the desktop formatting and creative aspects of the software.
- Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint: embedding files, animations, transitions, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel: formulas, pivot tables, charts, conditional formatting, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of PDF conversion, manipulation and comparison software.
- Advanced knowledge of automatic numbering and house styles.
- Experience of document management system known as FileSite/Worksite/DMS.
- Good knowledge of Outlook.
- Good knowledge of Visio (desirable).
- Knowledge of print / production processes and brand/visual identity best practice (desirable).
- Join a global, innovative and forward thinking firm;
- 25 days annual leave entitlement and the opportunity to purchase or roll over 5 days;
- Up to 5 days' carers/parental leave per year;
- Contributory pension of up to 5%;
- Private healthcare;
- Death in service cover (4 x base salary);
- Eligibility to apply for an interest free season ticket loan, an interest free gym membership loan and/or an interest free rental deposit loan;
- Cycle to work scheme;
- Access to training and development to refresh or enhance your current skillset;
For any queries or for a copy of the full job description then please contact our in-house recruiter Glenn Wilshaw. Please note we only accept CVs that are logged on the Recruitment portal.
At Pinsent Masons we value diversity and inclusion. We are committed to creating a better workplace where all our talent can succeed and feel like they belong. We want to attract, retain and develop people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability/ long term condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristics protected by local law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.