STRUCTURED FINANCE (BANKING) NQ
Our Banking and Restructuring Group is expanding and we are now looking for a newly qualified lawyer to join our Structured Finance Team in London.
Our London Team
We advise a broad range of funders and borrowers on a wide variety of financing transactions. We act for all the UK clearing banks, and a number of other European and investment banks, independent financiers and investment funds on all types of facilities across asset-based finance, securitisation and debt capital markets. We also act for many borrowers, from listed companies to small enterprises, on their financings. Our practice is broad and very varied. We are expanding our Structured Finance team and are looking for someone to help support this growth.
We deliver a high-quality legal service banking and finance team with access to a deep knowledge of current market practice. We deliver a truly partner led service and strongly believe in being fully joined up across our network of offices. Our talented team of lawyers has an insight and appreciation of the needs and pressures of clients in the financial services sector. We are renowned for the quality and speed of delivery of our advice, our innovative thinking and our grasp of commercial issues.
Independent commentators on the legal profession rate our group's abilities across the range of specialist banking areas in which we advise and describe us as "impressive and prized by the high-profile banking clients" for whom we act.
We are now looking to appoint a newly qualified lawyer into our Structured Finance Team.
What do we mean by Structured Finance? The ideal candidate will have completed a seat in one or more of the following workstreams: securitisation (private or public), asset backed securities, receivables financing, debt capital markets, derivatives and/or asset-based lending. Candidates with a more general Banking background are also encouraged to apply.
The successful applicant will also:
- have a strong academic background and excellent communication and organisational skills
- be a team player with the ability to forge strong working relationships with colleagues in an agile environment
- be well-organised and have good project management skills
What will we offer you?
- We are a market leading, dynamic and growing global team who work together to produce outstanding results for our clients.
- We invest in our team and have a first-class training and career development programme, monthly 121s, career discussions and biannual appraisals. Our training reflects our position as a market leader in communications and sourcing. Our training will assist you to develop as a specialist with valuable sector knowledge and the ability to deliver "best of breed" services.
- Early responsibility and opportunities to develop client relationships.
- A starting salary of £92k (effective from September 2022) and benefits package including a generous bonus scheme
To apply for this role
Should you require further details, please contact our in-house Recruitment Advisor Haseeb Khan who can discuss the role and requirements.
At Pinsent Masons we value diversity and inclusion. We are committed to creating a better workplace where all our talent can succeed and feel like they belong. We want to attract, retain and develop people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability/ long term condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristics protected by local law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
INITIALLY THIS VACANCY WILL BE OPEN TO DIRECT APPLICANTS ONLY
THEREAFTER, THIS VACANCY WILL BE RELEASED TO OUR PSL AGENTS.
Note for agents:
- Once instructed all agency CVs should be submitted via the portal and any CVs submitted via our partners will be discounted and will not qualify as an introduction.
- Please note that NQ candidates can only be represented by one agent of their choice regardless of group/team, location.
- If a candidate submits a direct application for one role and then they are introduced by an agent for another, the candidate will have ownership of their own application for 3 months from the date of direct application made.