CLIENT SERVICES ASSISTANT (SWITCHBOARD OPERATIVE)
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about Client Services to join us as a Client Services Assistant (Switchboard). This role can be based in our Birmingham office.
In this role you will assist with the day to day running of the UK switchboard/helpdesk support services, including coordinating requests and queries for Client Services, such as meeting room bookings and support planning and Workplace Services.
The role will require some flexibility between our core hours of 8am and 6pm due to shift patterns as well as overtime cover between 7am and 9pm dependant on business demand (35 hour week).
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Deliver a world class service to all internal and external clients via the UK switchboard/helpdesk support
- Meet and greet clients virtually with positive enthusiasm and a "can do" attitude.
- Provide a high quality virtual receptionist service by handling with all incoming calls and emails efficiently and effectively in a timely manner.
- Utilising questioning techniques to understand each request and provide an appropriate response and/or facilitate actions to ensure satisfactory resolution/closure.
- Understanding the firm's business as well as the various sectors, teams and services to be able to offer a knowledgeable first point of contact and direct calls onwards to the relevant team or colleague.
- Correspond with external service provider, MoneyPenny, on any operational/business updates and changes and process all messages received out of hours.
- Liaison with catering, maintenance & IT Comms departments to ensure the smooth provision of services to the meeting rooms
- Assisting with ad hoc projects, such as dedicated lines for specific matters as and when necessary.
- Adhere to all firm wide policies and procedures
- Be conversant with the firm's health & safety policy, emergency evacuation procedures and business resilience plans.
- Support the wider Workplace team with logging and reporting Facilities/Building Related issues through the correct channels via the CAFM system.
- Coordinating requests for workplace items and equipment and advising, where appropriate, those allowances within policy.
- Other duties as reasonably required by the Client Services Team Leader/Helpdesk Manager.
- Experience of working within a client services environment.
- Experience of using a room booking system, preferably Condeco.
- Experience of using a switchboard console, preferably Cisco.
- Excellent IT skills to include all MS Office packages.
- Join a global, innovative and forward thinking firm;
- Agile working i.e. the opportunity to work from home, subject to diary commitments;
- 25 days annual leave entitlement and the opportunity to purchase or roll over 5 days;
- Up to 5 days' carers/parental leave per year;
- Contributory pension of up to 5%;
- Private healthcare;
- Death in service cover (4 x base salary);
- Eligibility to apply for an interest free season ticket loan, an interest free gym membership loan and/or an interest free rental deposit loan;
- Cycle to work scheme;
- Access to training and development to refresh or enhance your current skillset;
For any queries or for a copy of the full job description then please contact our in-house recruiter Glenn Wilshaw. Please note we only accept CVs that are logged on the Recruitment portal.
At Pinsent Masons we value diversity and inclusion. We are committed to creating a better workplace where all our talent can succeed and feel like they belong. We want to attract, retain and develop people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability/ long term condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristics protected by local law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.