Managed Legal Services
Our MLS solutions leverage our law firm lawyers, but primarily our flexible legal resources and our Centre of Excellence, made up of qualified lawyers and paralegals.
The Solutions Architect will be responsible for working with multiple stakeholders, including commercial teams, designing client-specific solutions, identifying appropriate allocation of resources and technology, designing optimum processes and ultimately internal and external business cases.
You will be expected to engage directly with our clients, who are generally in-house legal teams, exploring requirements, designing and documenting optimum solutions and creating cost proposals.
If you are the ideal candidate for us, you will be a graduate, preferably with a project management qualification. In addition to this, you will have:
- Experience managing multiple client engagements with tight deadlines
- Prioritisation skills ensuring client pre-sales and post-sales activity is delivered on time
- Management of stakeholders of varying seniority
- Work with Lean/Six-Sigma teams
What can we offer you?
- Agile working i.e. the opportunity to work from home, subject to diary commitments;
- 25 days' annual leave entitlement and the opportunity to purchase or roll over 5 days;
- The ability to claim up to 5 days towards parental or caring responsibilities;
- Contributory pension of up to 5%;
- Private healthcare;
- Death in service cover (4 x base salary);
- Eligibility to apply for an interest free season ticket loan, an interest free gym membership loan and/or an interest free rental deposit loan;
- Cycle to work scheme;
- We envisage this role being full time, however, we are open to considering flexible working arrangements.
For any queries or for a copy of the full job description, please contact our in-house recruiter, Sim Dhonsi. Please note we only accept CVs that are logged on the Recruitment portal.
At Pinsent Masons we value diversity and inclusion. We are committed to creating a better workplace where all our talent can succeed and feel like they belong. We want to attract, retain and develop people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability/ long term condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristics protected by local law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.