DCO PROJECT MANAGER
BIRMINGHAM, LONDON, EDINBURGH OR LEEDS
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to work with our market leading Infrastructure Planning Team and our Nationally Significant Infrastructure Projects consenting practice. The successful candidate will work with lawyers and other key stakeholders, including clients, to define the scope of projects/matters and to identify the most appropriate project delivery approach based on business needs, project risk, impact and cost. Strategic support and operational project management support on projects/matters are key elements of the role.
Please note that the successful candidate's role title will be Legal Project Manager.
We are a purpose-led business and we live by our values of being "approachable, bold and connected". We strive to do this every day. It is our people and our team who make this happen.
If this is important to you too, then we want to hear from you.
If this is the right role for you, you will have:
- Demonstrable experience in the successful delivery of key Development Consent Order stages.
- Experience of managing and coordinating multi-workstream/multi-organisation project teams.
- A good understanding of the Planning Act 2008, the NSIP regime, and the Development Consent Order process.
What can we offer you?
- Agile working i.e. the opportunity to work from home, subject to diary commitments;
- 25 days annual leave entitlement and the opportunity to purchase or roll over 5 days;
- Contributory pension of up to 5%;
- Private healthcare policy for the successful candidate and immediate family;
- Death in service cover (4 x base salary);
- Eligibility to apply for an interest free season ticket loan, an interest free gym membership loan and/or an interest free rental deposit loan;
- Cycle to work scheme.
At Pinsent Masons we value diversity and inclusion. We are committed to creating a better workplace where all our talent can succeed and feel like they belong. We want to attract, retain and develop people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability/ long term condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristics protected by local law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
For any queries or for a copy of the full job description, please contact our in-house recruiter, Bhavika Upton. Please note we only accept CVs that are logged on the Recruitment portal.