We are looking for a Team Administrator to join our Property practice group, supporting the Plot Sales Team. This role will be based in our Glasgow office.
As a Team Administrator, you will provide proactive and professional administrative support to the Property practice group. Key responsibilities will include maintaining paper and email-based filing systems, printing, photocopying, scanning, assisting with preparing bundles for court, preparing agendas and information for meetings, taking and relaying messages, completing billing tasks, maintaining databases and performing conflict checks.
Ideally, you will bring the following skills and experience to the role:
- Administration and/or customer service experience obtained in a busy environment.
- Previous experience of working in a law firm or professional services business.
- Good level of literacy and numeracy.
We are an inclusive employer and we are proud of the diversity of our workforce. We would be happy to make any reasonable adjustments and adaptations to our recruitment process to ensure that it is inclusive for anyone who wishes to apply for the role.
- 25 days' annual leave entitlement and the opportunity to purchase or roll over five days
- The opportunity to claim up to five additional days' leave towards parental and/or caring responsibilities
- Contributory pension up to 5%
- Private healthcare policy
- Death in service cover (4 x base salary)
- Eligibility to apply for an interest free season ticket loan, an interest free gym membership loan and/or an interest free rental deposit loan
- Cycle to work scheme
For any queries or for a copy of the full job description, please contact our in-house recruiter, Alex Williams. Please note that we only accept CVs that are logged on the recruitment portal.
At Pinsent Masons we value diversity and inclusion. We are committed to creating a better workplace where all our talent can succeed and feel like they belong. We want to attract, retain and develop people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability/ long term condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristics protected by local law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.