RECONCILIATION DATA ANALYST (12 MONTH FTC)
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Reconciliation Data Analyst on a 12 month fixed term contract. This role will be based from our Glasgow office.
In this role you will be working as part of the property and Finance team to support with the financial reporting and reconciliation for house purchases for a major client.
Ensuing that funds are received for each purchase, completion payments made, stamp duty and land registry paid from the correct client ledger.
Reconciling all purchases to a matter management system and providing reporting information to the client.
It is important that the candidate has good excel skills, used to working with large data and enjoys mining information.
The role will require home working and coming into the office.
- Agile working i.e. the opportunity to work from home, subject to diary commitments;
- 25 days annual leave entitlement and the opportunity to purchase or roll over 5 days;
- The opportunity to claim up to five additional days' leave towards parental and/or caring responsibilities
- Contributory pension of up to 5%;
- Private healthcare;
- Death in service cover (4 x base salary);
- Eligibility to apply for an interest free season ticket loan, an interest free gym membership loan and/or an interest free rental deposit loan;
- Cycle to work scheme.
- We envisage this role being a full time position, however, we are open to considering flexible working arrangements.
For any queries or for a copy of the full job description, please contact our Senior Recruitment Advisor, Glenn Wilshaw. Please note we only accept CVs that are logged on the Recruitment portal.
At Pinsent Masons we value diversity and inclusion. We are committed to creating a better workplace where all our talent can succeed and feel like they belong. We want to attract, retain and develop people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability/ long term condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristics protected by local law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.