Be more than a number with the market No. 1.
In times, when the world has faced some great challenges, we’ve shown our values are not only phrases but the true ethos of who we are. We’ve shown that being supportive, collaborative, exceptional and most of all bold had given us the opportunity to become stronger, continue evolving and invest in change. DLA Piper is a global law firm on its transitional journey, both locally and internationally.
This could the right moment for you to join us as we are recruiting a Planning Analytics Reporting Analyst to join our team, working across both the Finance Systems and Management Information teams. This role is a hybrid role that will aid the support and maintenance of IBM Cognos TM1/PA solution and undertaking some Reporting analyst duties with the Management Information team.
This is a great opportunity to develop your reporting writing, analytical skills as you work towards becoming a subject matter expert with Cognos TM1/PA solutions and Insight, at a time when the company is undertaking a major ERP implementation project to SAP S4/HANA.
As well as working with the wider reporting teams, there will be great opportunities to be involved in future technologies the finance function is implementing.
If this sounds like the opportunity you are after, we look forward to your application!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the delivery and maintenance of IBM Cognos TM1/PA solutions
- Support the provision of accurate and timely management information
- Administer user permissions and system security settings – in both RAF & TM1/PA solutions
- Work in partnership with cross functional teams and 3rd party suppliers on issue resolution, product enhancements and best practice
- Experience working with Dimensional Data with an Analytical mindset
- Good understanding of financial concepts and reporting
- Some knowledge of financial planning functions and related processes (Forecasts & Budgets)
- An ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
DLA Piper is a global law firm with lawyers located in more than 40 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Our global reach ensures that we can help businesses with their legal needs anywhere in the world. We strive to be the leading global business law firm by delivering quality, service excellence and value to our clients and offering practical and innovative legal solutions to help them succeed. Our clients range from multinational, Global 1000, and Fortune 500 enterprises to emerging companies developing industry-leading technologies, as well as government and public sector bodies.
In everything we do connected with our People, our Clients and our Communities, we live by these values:
- Be Supportive – we are compassionate and inclusive, valuing diversity and acting thoughtfully
- Be Collaborative - we are proactive, passionate team players investing in our relationships
- Be Bold - we are fearless and inquisitive, challenging ourselves to think big and find creative new solutions
- Be Exceptional - we are strategic and driven, exceeding standards and expectations
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At DLA Piper, diversity and inclusion underpins how we live our values and everything we do. We believe that everyone has a voice, and that everyone’s voice counts. We know that the rich diversity across our firm makes us stronger, more innovative and creative, which helps us to better serve our clients and communities. We are committed to providing an inclusive working environment and culture across our global firm, where everyone can bring their authentic self to work.
Diversity of perspective, thought, background and culture combine to make us the leading global law firm; that’s why we actively seek to build balanced teams. We welcome the unique contribution that you will bring to our firm and actively encourage applications from all talented people – however your talent is packaged, whatever your background or circumstance and regardless of how you identify.
We support anyone with a disability or long term health condition to ensure they have the opportunity to perform at their best. If you have not done so already, please let us know if you require any support so we can make the right adjustments and considerations should they be required.
We recognise that people have responsibilities and interests outside of their career and that as a business, we all benefit from working flexibly. That's why we are open to discussing with candidates the different ways in which we are able to support requests for agile working arrangements.
In the event that we make an offer to you, and where local legislation permits, we will conduct pre-engagement screening checks that may include but are not limited to your professional and academic qualifications, your eligibility to work in the relevant jurisdiction, any criminal records, your financial stability and references from previous employers.