LEGAL E-BILLER - ANY UK OFFICE
We are currently looking for a Legal e-Biller to join our Finance Team to be based in any of our UK offices. The primary function of the role is to process bills for the firm's clients who require their bills to be transmitted electronically. This will include understanding the client's e-billing system as well as how bills are processed in the firm's practice management system and through the E-billing Hub.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and uploading of electronic invoices to our clients' various e-Billing platforms
- Ensuring that bills are processed within the client specified timescales
- Ensuring compliance with all client e-Billing Guidelines and Vendor Requirements
- Working efficiently on a daily basis to resolve issues including short payment and rejections.
- Maintaining logs of processed and/or rejected invoices
- Maintaining timekeeper, matter, rates, and invoice data held within various e-Billing systems for e-Billed clients
- Updating monthly accruals, reporting, budgets within the clients’ e-Billing portals
- Liaising with partners and lawyers to ensure compliance with the agreed client guidelines and our internal billing processes
- Perform regular reconciliation between Aderant and the client portals to ensure that all bills have been uploaded successfully
- Work closely with the appropriate credit controller to ensure they are kept up to date in relation to the status of unpaid bills within the e-Billing portals
- To escalate any unresolved e-Billing issues to the E-Billing Team Leader in the first instance
- Provide cover for and support to the other members of the E-Billing team where necessary
If you are the right candidate for us, you will have demonstrable experience of using various e-Billing portals such as Legal Tracker, Tymetrix, Busylamp, and Collaborati, as well as experience of Ledes and XML formats. You will have the proven ability to prioritise workload within a busy environment and meet deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail. Working knowledge of Solicitors’ Accounts Rules and experience of using Aderant would be a bonus.
- Join a global, innovative and forward thinking firm;
- Agile working i.e. the opportunity to work from home, subject to diary commitments;
- 25 days annual leave entitlement and the opportunity to purchase or roll over 5 days;
- Up to 5 days' carers/parental leave per year;
- Contributory pension of up to 5%;
- Private healthcare;
- Death in service cover (4 x base salary);
- Eligibility to apply for an interest free season ticket loan, an interest free gym membership loan and/or an interest free rental deposit loan;
- Cycle to work scheme;
- Access to training and development to refresh or enhance your current skillset;
For any queries or for a copy of the full job description, please contact our Lateral Recruitment Manager, Bhavika Upton. Please note we only accept CVs that are logged on the Recruitment portal.