PARALEGAL TEAM LEAD
Pinsent Masons Vario provides a range of professional services to our clients. These include flexible legal provision, diversity and inclusion consultancy, legal project management, legal technology consultancy and managed legal services.
We have developed a new Paralegal Centre of Excellence, which brings together a range of paralegal skills and capabilities, which provides a variety of services to our lawyers and clients.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Paralegal Team Lead to join our Birmingham or Leeds office. You will be leading the Co Sec team which sits within the Paralegal Centre of Excellence.
Specifically you will lead the Co Sec team to profitably deliver the work. This includes the management of entities domestically and internationally, registered office services and client incorporations.
We are keen to hear from you if you hold the following skills and experience:
- Previous company secretarial experience
- Prior experience of international entity management
- Experience of working in a large commercial law firm and understanding of the levels of service delivery required
- Previous experience of team management
- Prior diligent entities / blueprint software experience highly desirable
- Strong leadership qualities and an ability to train more junior staff
- Strong people skills and ability to project credible and professional image to the client
Please note that a Legal Practice Course is not required for this role, but it would be beneficial.
- Agile working i.e. the opportunity to work from home, subject to diary commitments.
- 25 days' annual leave entitlement and the opportunity to purchase or roll over 5 days.
- The ability to claim up to 5 paid days towards parental or caring responsibilities.
- Contributory pension.
- Private healthcare.
- Death in service cover (4 x base salary).
- Eligibility to apply for an interest free season ticket loan, an interest free gym membership loan and/or an interest free rental deposit loan.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- We envisage this role being full time, however, we are open to considering flexible working arrangements.
For any queries, please contact our Lateral Recruitment team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We only accept CVs that are logged on the Recruitment portal.
At Pinsent Masons we value diversity and inclusion. We are committed to creating a better workplace where all our talent can succeed and feel like they belong. We want to attract, retain and develop people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability/ long term condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristics protected by local law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.