VARIO RECRUITMENT ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
We are looking to recruit an Account Executive to join our Vario, Flexible Services team in Birmingham, London or Glasgow. The Account Executive will be rewarded with a challenging, varied role at the cutting-edge of change in the legal sector and a chance to be involved in the growth and development of a thriving business.
Vario is unique in the legal sector. Now the fifth practice group at Pinsent Masons, Vario Flexible Services is a hub of self-employed lawyers carefully selected not just for their technical expertise but also for their ability to 'fit right in' and add value from day one. Our 'Varios' (as we call them) work on assignment for clients of PM, non-clients of PM and the firm itself. In doing so, they enhance the flexibility and focus of the organisations they join.
What is now the Vario Flexible Services offering was founded in February 2013, and since then has gone from strength-to-strength, with supply of high-quality lawyers and legal professionals with demand from clients increasing year on year.
We've now reached a stage in our development where we have transitioned from 'start-up' to maturing business, and with an exciting period of further growth planned. We are looking to recruit an Account Executive to support this growth. This is a role within our focused, effective and friendly team. Successful applicants will be rewarded with a challenging, varied role at the cutting-edge of change in the legal sector, and a chance to be involved in the growth and development of a thriving business.
The Account Executive will complement the work of our Account Managers, who are at the front-line of delivering the Vario service, from cradle-to-grave, interacting with clients and candidates to meet the demand and supply of Varios . The Account Executive is primarily focused on the fulfilment side of the delivery process. This includes candidate and client-facing capabilities, a degree of face-to-face and telephone interaction, as well as a strong sense of personal ownership of each 'Vario' and each new lead.
- Previous experience of working in a legal services environment
- Previous administration experience to an extremely high standard
- Understanding of and interest in the changes in the legal sector
- Strong customer/client relationship interaction
- Experience of the recruitment and selection process including interviewing, assessment and job offers.
What can we offer you?
- Join a global, innovative and forward thinking firm;
- A competitive benefits package including 25 days' annual leave and up to 5 additional days towards caring/parental responsibilities.
- Agile working i.e. the opportunity to work from home, subject to diary commitments;
- Access to training and development to refresh or enhance your current skillset;
- We envisage this role being a full time position, however, we are open to considering flexible working arrangements.
For any queries or for a copy of the full job description, please contact our in-house recruiter, Bhavika Upton. Please note we only accept CVs that are logged on the Recruitment portal.
At Pinsent Masons we value diversity and inclusion. We are committed to creating a better workplace where all our talent can succeed and feel like they belong. We want to attract, retain and develop people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability/ long term condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristics protected by local law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.