This is an exciting opportunity for a Team Administrator to join our Vario team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing proactive and professional support within our brand new Vario practice group.
Vario is unique in the legal sector. Now the fifth practice group at Pinsent Masons, Vario Flexible Services is a hub of self-employed lawyers carefully selected not just for their technical expertise but also for their ability to 'fit right in' and add value from day one. Our 'Varios' (as we call them) work on assignment for clients of PM, non-clients of PM and the firm itself. In doing so, they enhance the flexibility and focus of the organisations they join.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining regular reporting i.e., monthly headcount/team organisation structures, client contact databases – updating systems such as Interaction and Mercury, maintenance of client technology licence dates and renewals etc.
- Paper or worksite filing tasks – updating MS Teams Group with documentation, Photocopying, scanning, printing (including liaising with print room)
- Liaising regularly (at least on a weekly basis) with senior team members to identify work commitments and prioritising your workload accordingly.
- Diary and travel management for senior team leads.
- Attending internal client or project meetings to take notes, distributing minutes and collation of follow-up action points as required.
- Management of senior team holiday, sickness and agile working arrangements.
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with both internal and external clients and their teams and developing knowledge of their business.
- Assisting with carrying out conflict checks
If you are the right candidate for us, you will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Administration experience in a busy environment is desirable
- Previous work in a law firm advantageous
- Excellent IT skills, particularly MS Outlook, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organisational, communication and administrative skills
- Excellent attention to detail and high levels of proactivity and initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and at times to very tight deadlines.
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension on up to 5%
- Private healthcare for individual
- Death in service of 4 x base salary
- Eligibility to apply for an interest free season ticket loan, an interest free gym membership loan and/or an interest free rental deposit loan.
- Buying extra holiday days (up to 5 days per year)
- Cycle to work
We envisage this role being a full time position, however, we are open to considering flexible working arrangements.
For any queries or for a copy of the full job description, please contact our Lateral Recruitment Advisor, Alex Williams. Please note we only accept CVs that are logged on the Recruitment portal.
At Pinsent Masons we value diversity and inclusion. We are committed to creating a better workplace where all our talent can succeed and feel like they belong. We want to attract, retain and develop people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability/ long term condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristics protected by local law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.