BANKING LAWYER – 1-3 YEARS’ PQE - BELFAST
We are currently looking to recruit a Banking Lawyer with 1-3 years’ PQE into our Belfast Banking Team.
We advise a broad range of lenders and borrowers on a wide variety of financing transactions. We act for all the UK clearing banks and a growing number of other European and investment banks and debt funds on all types of facilities including acquisition finance, real estate finance, structured finance and debt capital markets. We also act for many borrowers, from listed companies to small enterprises, on their financings. Our practice is broad and very varied.
We deliver a high-quality legal service from an international banking and finance team with access to a deep knowledge of current market practice. We deliver a truly partner led service and strongly believe in being fully joined up across our network of offices.
Our talented team of lawyers has an insight and appreciation of the needs and pressures of clients in the financial services sector. We are renowned for the quality and speed of delivery of our advice, our innovative thinking and our grasp of commercial issues.
Independent commentators on the legal profession rate our group's abilities across the range of specialist banking areas in which we advise and describe us as "impressive and prized by the high-profile banking clients" for whom we act.
The Candidate Required
Candidates must be technically excellent but, equally important commercially aware and enthusiastic about business development. They will be a team player with a strong client focused approach and excellent communication and organisational skills. Experience in acting for lenders and borrowers on a wide range of syndicated and bilateral financing transactions, including corporate finance, real estate finance and leverage finance would be ideal.
What will we offer you?
- We are a market leading, dynamic and growing global team who work together to produce outstanding results for our clients.
- We invest in our team and have a first-class training and career development programme, monthly 121s, career discussions and biannual appraisals. Our training reflects our position as a market leader in communications and sourcing. Our training will assist you to develop as a specialist with valuable sector knowledge and the ability to deliver "best of breed" services.
- Early responsibility and opportunities to develop client relationships.
Should you require further details, please contact our in-house Lateral Recruitment Advisor Haseeb Khan who can discuss the role and requirements.
At Pinsent Masons we value diversity and inclusion. We are committed to creating a better workplace where all our talent can succeed and feel like they belong. We want to attract, retain and develop people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability/ long term condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristics protected by local law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
INITIALLY THIS VACANCY WILL BE OPEN TO DIRECT APPLICANTS ONLY
WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING AGENCY CANDIDATES AT THIS POINT IN TIME. HOWEVER WE MAY INSTRUCT OUR TRUSTED AGENTS AT SOME POINT IN TIME IN THE FUTURE
Note for agents:
- Once instructed all agency CVs should be submitted via the portal and any CVs submitted via our partners will be discounted and will not qualify as an introduction.
- Please note that NQ candidates can only be represented by one agent of their choice regardless of group/team, location.
- If a candidate submits a direct application for one role and then they are introduced by an agent for another, the candidate will have ownership of their own application for 3 months from the date of direct application made.