HR SYSTEMS (ORACLE HCM) ANALYST/DEVELOPER
We have an exciting opportunity for an Oracle HCM specialist to join our HR Systems team. The successful candidate can be based anywhere in the UK but be prepared to travel into the Birmingham office once a fortnight.
The successful candidate will deliver high quality technology enhancements to solve business process problems and deliver business outcomes. They will share functional and technical expertise to support the design and implementation of new modules and enhancements to existing modules. They will be responsible for gathering requirements and making recommendations. The successful candidate will need to be able to create SQL solutions and customise applications using both standard and proprietary toolkits.
We’d love to hear from you if you hold the following skills and experience:
- Oracle Cloud.
- Functional system development
- Experience of deployment of Oracle HCM modules and a configuration experience of Cloud HCM modules including HR, Self Service, onboarding, Recruit, Benefits, workflow and security.
- Detailed knowledge of configuring all types of Oracle Cloud HR work structures, profiles, workflows, security, checklists, ability to use Data Loaders etc.
- Systems integration using APIs desired but not essential
- HR or System Consulting background
- Large firm professional services background.
- Oracle Fast Formula experience
What can we offer you?
- Join a global, innovative and forward thinking firm;
- Agile working i.e. the opportunity to work from home, subject to diary commitments;
- 25 days annual leave entitlement and the opportunity to purchase or roll over 5 days;
- Contributory pension of up to 5%;
- Private healthcare;
- Death in service cover (4 x base salary);
- Eligibility to apply for an interest free season ticket loan, an interest free gym membership loan and/or an interest free rental deposit loan;
- Cycle to work scheme;
- Access to training and development to refresh or enhance your current skillset;
- We envisage this role being a full time position, however, we are open to considering flexible working arrangements.
For any queries or for a copy of the full job description, please contact our in-house recruiter, Bhavika Upton. Please note we only accept CVs that are logged on the Recruitment portal.