We have a fantastic opportunity for a Bids Manager to join our Bids team support our Energy Sector. This role can be based from any of our UK offices.
The role sits within the Central Bids team (within the Business Development department), comprising of 17 bids specialists from both the legal and other sectors. The team has been in existence for over 8 years and has a strong track record of winning tenders. Their current win rate is above the industry average and they have achieved this by focussing solely on formal opportunities and tenders.
This is a senior position within the team. The individual will have responsibility for managing the production of panel and strategic projects in one of our five sectors. The Bids Manager will work closely with the Sector Head and Bid Partners leading the opportunity, advising on bid best practice at all stages. They will co-ordinate the firm during the process and have project management oversight to deliver the bid on time. They will advise on bid strategy, messaging, structure and overall content direction to create impactful bids that address the clients' requirements.
The Bid Manager will also have line management responsibilities. This involves day-to-day operational direction/management of a Bids Executive, including work allocation; reviewing and feedback; managing absences; mentoring and coaching; probation/inductions, and guidance on bids best practice.
- Join a global, innovative and forward thinking firm;
- Agile working i.e. the opportunity to work from home, subject to diary commitments;
- 25 days annual leave entitlement and the opportunity to purchase or roll over 5 days;
- Up to 5 days' carers/parental leave per year;
- Contributory pension of up to 5%;
- Private healthcare;
- Death in service cover (4 x base salary);
- Eligibility to apply for an interest free season ticket loan, an interest free gym membership loan and/or an interest free rental deposit loan;
- Cycle to work scheme;
- Access to training and development to refresh or enhance your current skillset;
For any queries or for a copy of the full job description then please contact our in-house recruiter Glenn Wilshaw. Please note we only accept CVs that are logged on the Recruitment portal.
At Pinsent Masons we value diversity and inclusion. We are committed to creating a better workplace where all our talent can succeed and feel like they belong. We want to attract, retain and develop people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability/ long term condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristics protected by local law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.