Trowers & Hamlins is a City-led, international and national law firm with over 160 partners and 950 staff. With offices across the UK, Middle East and Asia, we provide a full-service integrated offering.
Our clients operate in diverse industry sectors such as construction, transport and infrastructure, banking and financial services, distribution and logistics, education and health, hotels and leisure, defence, engineering and surveying, charities, retail and energy and natural resources. We also act for many high net worth individuals.
We are different and we believe it is our people that make us unique. We expect and respect that you and your talents are too. The truth is we don't prescribe who you are or how you ought to be. It's what you can do that interests us most.
While the work on offer is rewarding and often complex, the qualities we look for are simple. The ability to get on with people from all walks of life, for example. To talk and to listen. To develop the sorts of relationships that mean you win the friendship and loyalty of clients and colleagues alike. In short, to connect. These are the characteristics our people all have in common. They are vital, as is the drive and imagination to use your unique talents to the full. We will help you in this. In fact, we will support you in every way we can.
This role involves providing full administrative support to the busy Sales and Home Ownership team within the Real Estate department.
What you'll be doing
• Inputting new instructions into the CMS
• Processing electronic invoices
• Producing and engrossing documents
• Scheduling and compiling bibles of documents
• Filing of deeds, documents, correspondence and other documentation
• Developing filing and document management systems
• Scanning, photocopying and filing
• Assisting with the administration of file archiving and retrieval service
• Ad hoc administrative duties where required
What you'll need
• Bright and enthusiastic
• Ability to prioritise work effectively and meet deadlines
• Strong attention to detail with a methodical and logical approach
• A strong team player
• Ability to use initiative and apply common sense.
• Good computer skills, including knowledge of
MS Word and Excel (essential)
• Previous experience in an administrative role
As part of our firm recruitment policy our candidates are subject to employment screening background checks. These checks include personal details, education and employment history, professional qualifications and credit and criminal checks as appropriate.
Trowers & Hamlins is an equal opportunities employer and values diversity and inclusion. All applications will be considered on merit and the applicant's suitability to meet the requirements of the role and will be treated equally irrespective of Ethnicity, Gender (including Trans and non-binary) Race, Disability, Religion and sexual orientation.