We are looking for a Customer Relationship Management Analyst who will be a part of the team focused on the delivery of the CRM Support function to the client. About CMS
CMS is a Future Facing firm. With 79 offices in 45 countries and 5,000+ lawyers worldwide, we combine deep sector understanding with a global overview, giving us the ability not only to see what's coming, but to shape it.CMS is well equipped to help our clients face the future with confidence. We are driven by technology and readily embrace the possibilities it opens up for developing new and better ways of delivering legal services. Our bold approach to a changing future ensures that we nurture our employees and recruit top talent. About the RoleKey role responsibilities:
* Daily monitoring of the CRM Incident Management System
* Constant monitoring of any unclaimed tickets
* Provide 1st line data steward support for all users
* Provide user training for clients when required
* Working closely with the client Events team to ensure all information is correct and submitted by within the timescales requested.
* Propose and implement improvements to processes to maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
* Provide editorial support for the Law Now team where appropriate CRM administration -
maintain administrative activities associated with the following non-exhaustive list of CRM processes:
* Keeping marketing lists up to date
* eMarketing tool management
* Monitoring a number of critical predefined tasks
* Managing the validation of new contacts
* CRM Reports, Dashboards and Views
* GDPR queries
* Event management support
* Workflow review About YouAs the Customer Relationship Management Analyst, you will:
* Be flexible and participate in CRM projects as and when required.
* Contribute to process improvements to maximise efficiency and effectiveness, undertake all CRM Support administration processes and to proactively seek improvements and efficiencies to add value to the client.
* Obtain correct levels of authorisation for work performed and adhering to System Operating Procedures.
* Support both the CRM Operations and Law Now teams
* Provide support in the delivery of CRM Support services within pre-agreed service levels and service definitions. Equal Opportunities
At CMS, a next-generation mindset is woven into all we do. We're diverse, supportive and inclusive, embracing our corporate social responsibility and creating a culture of sustainability in which every one of our people, whatever their background, can maximise their potential and thrive.For further information about CMS' diversity initiatives and programmes, please click here
to view the diversity pages on our website.Please apply online or contact a member of the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions. For information regarding our competitive range of benefits please visit our Rewards & Benefits
page on our website.Please note that CMS have a preferred agency panel in place. Only applications submitted via the portal at the point of instruction will be accepted. #LI-PK1