A fantastic opportunity for Matter Administrators to join a central resource dealing with administrative duties in regards to Client and Matter initiation through to supporting partners and revenue controllers with billing. About CMS
CMS is a Future Facing firm. With 75 offices in 43 countries and 4,800+ lawyers worldwide, we combine deep sector understanding with a global overview, giving us the ability not only to see what's coming, but to shape it.
CMS is well equipped to help our clients face the future with confidence. We are driven by technology and readily embrace the possibilities it opens up for developing new and better ways of delivering legal services. Our bold approach to a changing future ensures that we nurture our employees and recruit top talent. About the Role
The successful candidate will assist in the accurate capture of rates and billing arrangements to include data integrity. The employee is responsible for accurate and timely completion of the principal responsibilities listed below.* Accurate and timely completion of matter inception forms in accordance with Risk and Compliance guidance, to include the capture of all relevant financial information and billing requirements
* Initiating client and matter amendments
* Liaising with Partners and Fee Earners to obtain relevant information required for accurate completion of client and matter forms
* Engaging with the Risk and Compliance, and Offshore teams
* Conducting data integrity processes to assist in cleansing, updating and maintaining accurate historic data About You
You'll promote a culture of mutual understanding through effective communication both within CMS and with our clients.* Works to given timeframes and anticipates likely workflows
* Consistently produces accurate work, exceptional attention to detail
* Good written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate at all levels, confident, professional telephone manner
* Willing to do routine tasks
* Self-motivated, proactive and ability to prioritise and manage own workload
* Able to use initiative, but also work well within a team
* Understanding of MS Excel and Word
* Responsible for managing own development and willing to learn
* Analytical skills to resolve queries
* Shows flexibility in approach
* Preferably some experience in a partnership or professional services environment with administrative background.
* Understanding of Word and Excel
* GCSEs (or equivalent) in English and Maths Equal Opportunities
At CMS, a next-generation mindset is woven into all we do. We're diverse, supportive and inclusive, embracing our corporate social responsibility and creating a culture of sustainability in which every one of our people, whatever their background, can maximise their potential and thrive. For further information about CMS' diversity initiatives and programmes, please view the Diversity & Inclusion
pages on our website.
Please apply online or contact a member of the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions. For information regarding our competitive range of benefits please visit our Rewards & Benefits
page on our website.
Please note that CMS have a preferred agency panel in place. Only applications submitted via the portal at the point of instruction will be accepted.#LI-SO1