We are looking for an ambitious and dedicated Talent Acquisition Administrator to join the fast paced Talent team on 6 month FTC contract based in Bristol. About CMS
CMS is a Future Facing firm. With 75 offices in 43 countries and 4,800+ lawyers worldwide, we combine deep sector understanding with a global overview, giving us the ability not only to see what's coming, but to shape it.CMS is well equipped to help our clients face the future with confidence. We are driven by technology and readily embrace the possibilities it opens up for developing new and better ways of delivering legal services. Our bold approach to a changing future ensures that we nurture our employees and recruit top talent.About the Role
Working within a collaborative and supportive team, you will ensure the delivery of a proactive and high quality service to the business including: Recruitment
- Arranging and coordinating interviews
- Provide administrative support to the internal Talent Acquisition team.
- Develop expert knowledge in the use and capabilities of the recruitment system (Taleo Enterprise) aligned to processes and best practice.
- Coordinating the pre-employment screening process in conjunction with external supplier. Track progression of orders and discuss issues with the team. Onboarding
- Using the onboarding system (Transitions), create and send out all online and manual new joiner documentation, create induction packs, and liaise with support services as and when appropriate regarding all experienced hires
- In addition to your administrative responsibilities you will also be expected to;
- Respond to enquiries from candidates and agencies, escalating non-standard situations and difficult cases to a relevant member of the team. Participate in HR projects as and when required.
- Contribute to process improvements to maximise efficiency and effectiveness
- Help with the administration for the internal Partner promotions and global lateral Partner hires.About You
The ideal candidate will be someone looking for their first or next Recruitment role. You will have a proactive customer service focus and flexible approach to working in a fast-paced team, who is able to prioritise and juggle tasks. With an excellent level of written and spoken English, you will be adaptable, flexible and process driven, and are able to build relationships at all levels based on trust, respect and service delivery. You will have a confident, professional telephone manner, with the ability to maintain confidentiality; as well as an excellent level of attention to detail. You are methodical and organised in your approach, an energetic resilient individual, who has a pro-active 'can do' attitude, with a willingness to learn and develop. Being able to not only work in a team but autonomously as well.Equal Opportunities
At CMS, a next-generation mindset is woven into all we do. We're diverse, supportive and inclusive, embracing our corporate social responsibility and creating a culture of sustainability in which every one of our people, whatever their background, can maximise their potential and thrive. For further information about CMS' diversity initiatives and programmes, please view the Diversity & Inclusion pages on our website.Please apply online or contact a member of the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions. For information regarding our competitive range of benefits please visit our Rewards & Benefits page on our website.Please note that CMS have a preferred agency panel in place. Only applications submitted via the portal at the point of instruction will be accepted.#LI-SO1