We are looking for Management Information Analyst to join out Finance Reporting team to provide regular reporting support and ad hoc analytical support. About CMS
CMS is a Future Facing firm. With 79 offices in 45 countries and 5,000+ lawyers worldwide, we combine deep sector understanding with a global overview, giving us the ability not only to see what's coming, but to shape it.CMS is well equipped to help our clients face the future with confidence. We are driven by technology and readily embrace the possibilities it opens up for developing new and better ways of delivering legal services. Our bold approach to a changing future ensures that we nurture our employees and recruit top talent. About the Role
Key role responsibilities:* Consistently deliver high quality services on time, with a focus on responsiveness, client satisfaction, effective client communication and client service orientation
* Identify and implement process improvements that maximise efficiency and effectiveness
* Assist in identifying and executing ways to develop and enhance relationships with clients
* Produce internal performance reports including monthly management information packs, weekly flash report, Key Account analysis, Partner Business review forms etc.
* Produce external Client information reports in line with client requests for content and format
* Analysis of large volumes of Data, for data integrity and data cleansing.
* Encourage and receive active delegation from Practice Group Finance teams
* Close relationships with other service delivery teams to provide seamless service to fee earning teams
* Responding to ad hoc requests from throughout the firm About You
Graduate caliber with a good academic record, studying for further accounting qualifications or proven skills by experienceDesired skills:
* Learns from experience and others
* Keen to develop new ideas and skills
* Responds to requests in a polite and friendly manner
* Shows flexibility in approach
* Communicates well and exchanges information with colleagues
* Is enthusiastic about role and keen to contribute to team
* Works to given timeframes and anticipates likely workflows
* Asks for assistance when required
* Consistently produces accurate workDesired experience:
* Experience of working in a similar role. (High volume, high demand MI Reporting role)
* Ability to manipulate data, with high level of Excel Skill (Inclusive of VBA)
* Business Objects or similar Reporting tool experience.
* SQL Experience beneficial.
* Exposure to SSRS report development.
* Power BI. Equal Opportunities
At CMS, a next-generation mindset is woven into all we do. We're diverse, supportive and inclusive, embracing our corporate social responsibility and creating a culture of sustainability in which every one of our people, whatever their background, can maximise their potential and thrive.For further information about CMS' diversity initiatives and programmes, please click here
to view the diversity pages on our website.Please apply online or contact a member of the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions. For information regarding our competitive range of benefits please visit our Rewards & Benefits
page on our website.Please note that CMS have a preferred agency panel in place. Only applications submitted via the portal at the point of instruction will be accepted.#LI-PK1