You will be an integral part of the CMS Beijing office joining a small and dynamic team of foreign and Chinese colleagues. About CMS
CMS is a Future Facing firm. With 79 offices in 45 countries and 5,000+ lawyers worldwide, we combine deep sector understanding with a global overview, giving us the ability not only to see what's coming, but to shape it.
CMS is well equipped to help our clients face the future with confidence. We are driven by technology and readily embrace the possibilities it opens up for developing new and better ways of delivering legal services. Our bold approach to a changing future ensures that we nurture our employees and recruit top talent. About the Role
Your responsibilities include:
- Prepare and check all account dockets with Fapiao to ensure that all supporting documents comply with the Chinese tax law.
- Issue Fapiao for client, verify Fapiao for expenses, and prepare Fapiao report for each month
- Post daily data in the financial system
- Prepare Cash & Bank sheets
- Prepare IIT for the expats.
- Review VAT calculation
- Liaison with external accountant
- Client matter maintenance
- Other adhoc work as assigned by manager About You
Bachelor degree in Accounting / Finance or related field. Skills:
- Computer literacy with a good working knowledge of word and excel.
- Proficiency in Chinese and English written and verbal communication skills - fluency in English is a must. We do not require you to have much experience, but you need to have a good knowledge in accounting concepts, tax compliance, general ledger, trial balance and ability to meet deadlines, and can work under pressure. Moreover, you need to have good communication and coordination skills, and be able to maintain and develop good relations with both internal and external clients. Equal Opportunities
At CMS, a next-generation mindset is woven into all we do. We're diverse, supportive and inclusive, embracing our corporate social responsibility and creating a culture of sustainability in which every one of our people, whatever their background, can maximise their potential and thrive. For further information about CMS' diversity initiatives and programmes, please view the Diversity & Inclusion
pages on our website.
Please apply online or contact a member of the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions.
Please note that CMS have a preferred agency panel in place. Only applications submitted via the portal at the point of instruction will be accepted.