We are looking for a Document Centre Specialist to join our Document Design Centre team. This is a fully remote role with opportunities to develop your professional experince. About CMS
CMS is a Future Facing firm. With 75 offices in 43 countries and 4,800+ lawyers worldwide, we combine deep sector understanding with a global overview, giving us the ability not only to see what's coming, but to shape it.
CMS is well equipped to help our clients face the future with confidence. We are driven by technology and readily embrace the possibilities it opens up for developing new and better ways of delivering legal services. Our bold approach to a changing future ensures that we nurture our employees and recruit top talent. About the Role
* Responsible for accurate and timely document preparation according to established templates, brand guidelines and production best practices.
* To serve as a key client interface for CMS's Document Centre services.
* Keen to be flexible and in possession of excellent MS Office skills.
* Consistently deliver high quality services on time, with a focus on responsiveness, client satisfaction, effective client communication and client service orientation.
* At least 3 years' experience working within the document production field.
* Excellent communicator and be able to build effective client relationships based on trust, flexibility and a professional approach and be able to deal confidently with clients.
* Develop and maintain relationships with team and key stakeholders.
* Ongoing personal development both soft and hard skill, plan for development where needed.
* Cover for workflow. Consistently deliver high quality services on time, with a focus on responsiveness, client satisfaction, effective client communication and client service orientation.
* Liaise effectively with Document Centre Manager as required.
* Reports to: Shift Team Lead
* Hours of work: 18:00-02:00
* Location: Homeworker About You
* Excellent MS Office skills, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
* Must have the ability to multi-task and oversee multiple projects at any given time, as well as perform accurately under time pressures and constraints.
* Must be able to maintain confidential information and work in a fast-paced, dynamic and creative environment.
* Must engender a culture of professionalism, superior customer service, and accountability within the team.
* Seeks and responds positively to all forms of feedback (client/line manager/appraisal); learning from experience.
* Strongly self-motivated; always adopts a 'can do' approach; takes pride in work and the larger organisation.
* Develop an in-depth knowledge firm's branding guidelines.
* Excellent accuracy and close attention to detail and adhering to the companies best practice.
* Self-motivated to ensure skills and technology familiarity and kept up to date.
* At least 3 years' previous document production experience in a professional service environment.
* Prior experience in a legal production environment with workflow management is an advantage.
* Excellent working knowledge of document production practices and technologies.
* Advanced technical knowledge. Equal Opportunities
At CMS, a next-generation mindset is woven into all we do. We're diverse, supportive and inclusive, embracing our corporate social responsibility and creating a culture of sustainability in which every one of our people, whatever their background, can maximise their potential and thrive. For further information about CMS' diversity initiatives and programmes, please view the Diversity & Inclusion
pages on our website.
Please apply online or contact a member of the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions. For information regarding our competitive range of benefits please visit our Rewards & Benefits
page on our website.
Please note that CMS have a preferred agency panel in place. Only applications submitted via the portal at the point of instruction will be accepted.#LI-SO1