We are looking for Early Talent Development Advisor to join our Talent Acquisition team. Working as a member of the Early Talent Development team with a focus on development support, you will strive to achieve the highest standards of learning and development provision for the firm's early talent. About CMS
CMS is a Future Facing firm. With 79 offices in 45 countries and 5,000+ lawyers worldwide, we combine deep sector understanding with a global overview, giving us the ability not only to see what's coming, but to shape it.CMS is well equipped to help our clients face the future with confidence. We are driven by technology and readily embrace the possibilities it opens up for developing new and better ways of delivering legal services. Our bold approach to a changing future ensures that we nurture our employees and recruit top talent. About the Role
Reporting to the Early Talent Development Manager, you will be responsible for the current, future trainees and solicitor apprentices, ensuring they are fully supported engaged with the business prior to joining and throughout their time up to qualification as a newly qualified solicitor. The role will be responsible for, but not limited to:
* Working closely with the Early Talent Acquisition team to ensure a seamless progression from campus to the firm.
* Supporting early talent with developing their career in the firm and progressing to qualification.
* Liaising with key stakeholders (partners and office managers) for all secondments to clients and non-UK offices, including obtaining the relevant approvals, management of the logistics, recommendations and obtaining feedback.
* Supporting the Early Talent Development Manager on the bi-annual qualification process.
* Planning, attending and facilitating the induction for early talent.
* Design and delivery of professional skills programme to early talent and their supervisors.
* Working closely with our preferred legal education provider to ensure that the compulsory and optional training needs/courses are completed.
* Working with colleagues to drive innovation and continuous improvement across the ETD team.
* To carry out ad-hoc tasks and projects to support the strategic direction of the overall Talent Acquisition function. About You
To meet the demands of the role you will have the following skills:* Good HR technical skills, able to manage a wide range of situations.
* Strong organisational skills, with the ability to manage a large workload.
* Effective networker, good at building and maintaining relationships both internally and externally.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Proactive customer service focus. Equal Opportunities
At CMS, a next-generation mindset is woven into all we do. We're diverse, supportive and inclusive, embracing our corporate social responsibility and creating a culture of sustainability in which every one of our people, whatever their background, can maximise their potential and thrive.For further information about CMS' diversity initiatives and programmes, please click here
to view the diversity pages on our website.Please apply online or contact a member of the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions. For information regarding our competitive range of benefits please visit our Rewards & Benefits
page on our website.Please note that CMS have a preferred agency panel in place. Only applications submitted via the portal at the point of instruction will be accepted.#LI-PK1