CMS are looking for an Events Administrator to join our London team. About CMS
CMS is a Future Facing firm. With 79 offices in 45 countries and 5,000+ lawyers worldwide, we combine deep sector understanding with a global overview, giving us the ability not only to see what's coming, but to shape it.CMS is well equipped to help our clients face the future with confidence. We are driven by technology and readily embrace the possibilities it opens up for developing new and better ways of delivering legal services. Our bold approach to a changing future ensures that we nurture our employees and recruit top talent. About the RoleDuties will include:
- Supporting the Client Services in their daily responsibilities when working within events (Meet and greet visitors, supporting AV requests, answering phone calls etc)
- Booking and managing all events bookings hosted with the Cannon Place event space by using the relevant database
- Liaising with hospitality, AV and facilities teams to ensure all requests are arranged
- Liaising with CMS Marketing Events team to support CMS Events hosted on site.
- Working and alongside all internal and external hosts to ensure the smooth coordination of all Cannon Place events.
- Monitoring and manageing the upkeep of events rooms regarding maintenance, cleanliness and room furniture and equipment, Organise catering/AV for events
- Ensuring the CMS BD event policy and approval process is adhered.
- Meeting regularly and communicating with all required departments to ensure smooth running of events.
- Working alongside the finance team to ensure all cost codes, invoices and charges are captured accurately.
- Adhering to the site's security procedures and regulations.
- Managing ad-hoc deliveries from couriers/ by hands
- Liaising with specialist IT equipment suppliers to report faults and resolve issues.
- Setting up conference room equipment as required, to include Laptops, Screens, projectors, conference phones, video conferences, Lync Pods, Hubs, ADSL lines, Wireless passes and troubleshooting issues, assist in external CMS seminars with AV support/Recording duties About YouThe ideal candidate will have/will be:
- Proven working knowledge of customer service experience.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Manhattan Datacraft desirable
- Ability to set up and troubleshoot IT and audio-visual equipment.
- Highly organised. Able to plan and prioritise the work of self and others.
- Ability to suggest and deliver creative/innovative solutions
- Good interpersonal skills, flexible to work with a range of styles and personalities
- Ability to maintain standards when under pressure.
- Able to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Responsible to adopting a flexible attitude to working hours based on business demands. Equal Opportunities
At CMS, a next-generation mindset is woven into all we do. We're diverse, supportive and inclusive, embracing our corporate social responsibility and creating a culture of sustainability in which every one of our people, whatever their background, can maximise their potential and thrive.For further information about CMS' diversity initiatives and programmes, please click here
to view the diversity pages on our website.Please apply online or contact a member of the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions. For information regarding our competitive range of benefits please visit our Rewards & Benefits
page on our website.Please note that CMS have a preferred agency panel in place. Only applications submitted via the portal at the point of instruction will be accepted.#LI-PK1