Our award-winning Real Estate team is looking to recruit an Associate in Sheffield. About CMS
CMS is a Future Facing firm. With 79 offices in 45 countries and 5,000+ lawyers worldwide, we combine deep sector understanding with a global overview, giving us the ability not only to see what's coming, but to shape it.
CMS is well equipped to help our clients face the future with confidence. We are driven by technology and readily embrace the possibilities it opens up for developing new and better ways of delivering legal services. Our bold approach to a changing future ensures that we nurture our employees and recruit top talent. About the Role
Working as part of our market leading Real Estate team you will experience a range of real estate transactions with a particular focus on investment and asset management work.You will regularly deal with £multi-million pound transactions and act for some of the largest investors in the country. The CMS Real Estate team not only advises on all of the traditional real estate asset classes but is also known for its leading role in a number of the more recent alternative real estate asset classes including student accommodation, hotels and leisure and the PRS sector. About You
- Have gained excellent relevant experience from a recognised real estate department of a major or medium sized firm.
- Ideally have experience in the region of NQ-1 PQE (however, other experience levels will also be considered).
- Be able to demonstrate an interest in, and enthusiasm for, the commercial property industry.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Have a strong academic background.
- Have the ambition to succeed and commitment to business development and client relationship management.
- Be commercially orientated with good business acumen and a commitment to innovation.
- Have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Be well-organised with strong administration and time management skills and the ability and drive to meet demanding deadlines. Equal Opportunities
At CMS, a next-generation mindset is woven into all we do. We're diverse, supportive and inclusive, embracing our corporate social responsibility and creating a culture of sustainability in which every one of our people, whatever their background, can maximise their potential and thrive.
For further information about CMS' diversity initiatives and programmes, please click here
to view the diversity pages on our website.
Please apply online or contact a member of the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions. For information regarding our competitive range of benefits please visit our Rewards & Benefits
page on our website.
Please note that CMS have a preferred agency panel in place. Only applications submitted via the portal at the point of instruction will be accepted.#LI-GB1