Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Reward Analyst based in Sheffield, Bristol, Edinburgh or Glasgow
CMS is a Future Facing firm. With 79 offices in 45 countries and 5,000+ lawyers worldwide, we combine deep sector understanding with a global overview, giving us the ability not only to see what's coming, but to shape it.
CMS is well equipped to help our clients face the future with confidence. We are driven by technology and readily embrace the possibilities it opens up for developing new and better ways of delivering legal services. Our bold approach to a changing future ensures that we nurture our employees and recruit top talent.
About the Role
The role is responsible for providing high quality, professional and specialist data analysis on a wide range of reward and benefits matters. You will be a key member of the Reward team working with the Senior Reward manager to deliver core Reward activities in the UK as well as Central and Eastern Europe, Asia, and Middle East. In this role, you'll lead on delivering detailed data, market and benchmarking analysis. You'll assimilate complex data from a variety of sources for a variety of modelling and reporting processes.
To succeed in this role you'll have;
- Advanced Excel Skills (Vlookups, Pivot tables, Macros)
- Experience of VBA and SQL desirable or willingness to learn
- Experience of job evaluation and job matching is essential
- Working directly with the Business in a Reward or Finance role
- High level of awareness of data security requirements.
- Highly organised with ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and time-management skills
- Demonstrates ability to build relationships, resolve problems and remove barriers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy are essential
At CMS, a next-generation mindset is woven into all we do. We're diverse, supportive and inclusive, embracing our corporate social responsibility and creating a culture of sustainability in which every one of our people, whatever their background, can maximise their potential and thrive. For further information about CMS' diversity initiatives and programmes, please view the Diversity & Inclusion pages on our website.
Please apply online or contact a member of the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions. For information regarding our competitive range of benefits please visit our Rewards & Benefits page on our website.
Please note that CMS have a preferred agency panel in place. Only applications submitted via the portal at the point of instruction will be accepted.