CMS are looking for a PowerPoint Workflow/Design Specialist to join our Document Design Team. About CMS
CMS is a Future Facing firm. With 80 offices in 50 countries and 5,000+ lawyers worldwide, we combine deep sector understanding with a global overview, giving us the ability not only to see what's coming, but to shape it.
CMS is well equipped to help our clients face the future with confidence. We are driven by technology and readily embrace the possibilities it opens up for developing new and better ways of delivering legal services. Our bold approach to a changing future ensures that we nurture our employees and recruit top talent. About the Role
* Dual role of managing the department's PowerPoint workflow and providing creative solutions to briefs.
* Maintain a high level of service which matches customer's expectations.
* To serve as a key client interface for Document Centre PowerPoint/creative services.
* Responsible for accurate and timely creative document preparation according to established templates, brand guidelines and production best practices.
* To enhance the firm's approach to PowerPoint through your market expertise, creativity and confidence in improving the layout and 'look and feel' of PowerPoint documents.
* To liaise effectively with key stakeholders regarding project status, direction and work produced, positively influencing clients and the team with creative input in addition to undertaking and pitching new creative concepts.
* To liaise with colleagues in Document Centre.
* Ensure all projects are returned to the client on-time or the client is kept informed of any changes or delays.
* Working Hours: Mon-Fri 10:00-18:00, homeworker role or London office role. About You
* Experience of administering effective workflow management systems in a design or professional services environment.
* Consistently deliver high quality creative and imaginative service on time, with a focus on responsiveness, client satisfaction, effective client communication, creativity and client service orientation.
* At least 3 years' experience working within the graphic design/creative document production field.
* You have sound knowledge of graphic design principles.
* You may have knowledge of creative software and have good graphic design experience or, have been in post within a creative environment.
* Excellent communicator.
* Able to build effective client relationships based on trust, flexibility and a professional approach.
* Be able to deal confidently with clients, including taking briefs and advising on best practice.
* Develop and maintain relationships with team and key stakeholders.
* Ability to adhere to deadlines.
* Work and liaise closely with colleagues.
* Excellent PowerPoint skills.
* Good skills in Word and Outlook.
* Working knowledge of Excel, Visio, Adobe Pro, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator helpful.
* Experience of working within a brand's guidelines. Equal Opportunities
At CMS, a next-generation mindset is woven into all we do. We're diverse, supportive and inclusive, embracing our corporate social responsibility and creating a culture of sustainability in which every one of our people, whatever their background, can maximise their potential and thrive. For further information about CMS' diversity initiatives and programmes, please view the Diversity & Inclusion
pages on our website.
Please apply online or contact a member of the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions. For information regarding our competitive range of benefits please visit our Rewards & Benefits
page on our website.
Please note that CMS have a preferred agency panel in place. Only applications submitted via the portal at the point of instruction will be accepted.#LI-LM1