Ashurst is a leading global law firm with a history spanning almost 200 years, and clear strategy for our future growth. Our in-depth understanding of our clients and commitment to providing exceptional standards of service have seen us become a trusted adviser to local and global corporates, financial institutions and governments in all areas of commercial law. To find out more please visit here.
In order to comply with regulatory and client requirements, Ashurst will undertake appropriate vetting of staff. When applicants accept a job offer, Ashurst, alongside a specialist provider, will undertake professional verification and background checks. These checks are only undertaken with consent, and in accordance with our legal and regulatory obligations.
Ashurst are looking for an Application Specialist with enterprise software experience to join our Global Core Applications Team.
The application specialist responsibilities include investigating, troubleshooting and resolving tickets that flow into our Core Application support queue.
In this role, you will be responsible for solving high priority and/or complex issues directly or engaging the appropriate resources to provide accurate, timely resolutions while maintaining user satisfaction. This position is expected to perform detailed research through in-depth knowledge of Intapp solutions where training will be provided as required.
"The primary role will be supporting the Intapp Product Suite. However the role will also be expected to learn and gain technical expertise to provide support on multiple key private cloud and SAAS Legal Applications."
Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 17:30. Flexible
You may be required to work additional hours to facilitate project implementations and Break/Fix resolution.
- Responsible for investigating, triaging, and resolving tickets that flow into the Core Applications queue. Applies appropriate troubleshooting methods and techniques in resolving problems and documents all actions taken.
- Provide Primary operational and project support for our key Business Risk Applications
- Intapp Open Intake, Conflicts, Time, Terms, Integrate, Walls and their integrations with other business systems. *Training will be Provided as required*
- Assist users and project managers with questions regarding technical product, configuration issues and integrations with other systems.
- Resolve technical product issues, update ticket information, and communicate back while maintaining a high level of user satisfaction.
- Prepare detailed specifications and steps to reproduce for items requiring escalation (such as product defects).
- Identify potential delays in resolution, take corrective action, and manage communication to the users.
- Develop and document efficient methods for handling commonly recurring issues .
- Ensure continuing operational quality by documenting bug fixes and enhancements.
- Collaborate with the firm's IT operations teams to provide detailed information for outages impacting Core Applications and Integrations..
- Provide clear and concise verbal and written communications.
- Learn and support additional business and Legal applications, though training and knowledge transfer.
- Risk and Control: Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with our regulatory requirements and internal policies.
Essential skills and experience:
- Degree in a relevant field, like Computer Science, IT, Software Engineering or documented work experience in a technical application specialist role.
- Knowledge of service desk ticketing and workflows
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Basic SQL , T-SQL programming experience is highly desirable
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Soap and Rest API Knowledge
- Dedication and commitment to resolve user application issues.
- Experience with SaaS (cloud based) software and/or on-prem Legal and Business software
- Ability to self-learn and seek knowledge in order to complete a task.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Willingness to learn and support multiple Legal and business applications.
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience with Intapp Intake, Conflicts, Terms, Time and Integrate application suite.
- Law Firm Experience supporting multiple Legal applications.
- Microsoft, .NET, SQL or similar certification
- Basic Network, Infrastructure & security troubleshooting skills on windows and Linux Operating systems.
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Ability to interact with a wide range of technical issues.