CMS are looking for a Senior Research Analyst to join our Sheffield team! Manchester applicants will be reviewed as a secondary location. About CMS
CMS is a Future Facing firm. With 80 offices in 50 countries and 5,000+ lawyers worldwide, we combine deep sector understanding with a global overview, giving us the ability not only to see what's coming, but to shape it.
CMS is well equipped to help our clients face the future with confidence. We are driven by technology and readily embrace the possibilities it opens up for developing new and better ways of delivering legal services. Our bold approach to a changing future ensures that we nurture our employees and recruit top talent. About the Role
- Provide research and analysis on companies, markets, and related areas/topics of interest
- Deliver a range of horizon scanning and current awareness services
- Engage with key stakeholders to advise on research strategy.
- Evaluation of new resources
- Act as a sector specialist and point of contact for the firm's sector groups
- Advise on the development of new products and services to meet changing user requirements
- Promote the services of Business Intelligence across the firm About You
- Experience in a similar role in a legal or professional services firm
- Graduate with strong qualitative research skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Up to date with news and current events
- Knowledge of Nexis, news desk, orbis and mergermarket would be advantageous Equal Opportunities
At CMS, a next-generation mindset is woven into all we do. We're diverse, supportive and inclusive, embracing our corporate social responsibility and creating a culture of sustainability in which every one of our people, whatever their background, can maximise their potential and thrive. For further information about CMS' diversity initiatives and programmes, please view the Diversity & Inclusion
pages on our website.
Please apply online or contact a member of the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions. For information regarding our competitive range of benefits please visit our Rewards & Benefits
page on our website.
Please note that CMS have a preferred agency panel in place. Only applications submitted via the portal at the point of instruction will be accepted.#LI-DNI